Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 9

A lady is kidnapped and then tortured, Horatio and the team come in and investigate, Tara takes some pictures of the body before Calleigh comes down and asks about COD, Calleigh takes some trace evidence with her, Horatio and Ryan interview Cathy's boyfriend, They find out that Cathy was blinded before being tortured, Boa vista says there was a case like it a year ago, Horatio and Tripp talk to the main suspect from that case a year ago, Eric lets Horatio know there is a 3rd victim but she survived, Horatio and Boa Vista go to a Salon where Cathy always went and find her car, Horatio and Tripp interview Max again as they found DNA near the body, Horatio and Tripp go to Reggie and asks for he backup gun, he then confesses to killing Rachel to frame Max, Horatio arrests Max once they get the evidence they need for the murders, Reggie commits suicide while in police custody. Good episode, (My Score 8/10)

Reply 41#41 spratt89's post

What makes a good cop turn bad-he should just let it go instead kill an innocent woman just to catch that guy

Episode 10

Wow nice Delko episode i love how they keep up drama for the character,  delko has had his fair share but now he on a target list set up by his biological father-seriously

CSI: Miami 7x11

Another average episode but what i way to die getting killed by a high-pressure drill

Episode 14

Now this has got best episode miami this season

it was so surprising to see Alex

Episode 15

Wow puff daddy guest-stars i have admit he was good

CSI: Miami 7x20

How many times wolfe screw up and still keep his job?

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Why didnt he explain to the team when he handed the shell casing because he had already told Horatio and the kid was safe

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Who know but last week that huge clif-hanger than we find out what it actually was a bit disappointed

Episode 21 Chip-Tuck

I feel sorry for any women that watches this that wears a wig or hair extensions

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

i'm surprised they piece the body together?

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That would be like a jigsaw puzzle

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well they managed figure out the pieces

Catch-Up - CSI: Miami

CSI: Miami 7x23

anyone notice the actress that played the waitress is also on 24 playing president daughter. .

What a way to start a episode

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I recognized her from Sons of Anarchy and Jericho

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yes it been ages since i seen SOA but i recognised her from Jericho-that show made her famous.

CSI: Miami 7x24

What an awful way to die

Reply 58#58 bala's post

That would be quick but painful

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

It was good episode julia tried kill herself was good save haratio

Thread