Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 3

Well that was a good episode, not as good as the last but still good, the ending was great, the look on her face as she walked away

episode 3

it was a great episode mystery and it was good but the information on delko and callign finding out .yeah when she walked away it was good

well something has to happen with them soon

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

how many years has that been going on?

Episode 4

This was another good instalment, looks as though the Russian mob will not be going away just yet, i liked all of this episode so i cant pick a favourite moment, but H has got himself another enemy, the list for him is endless.

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

isn't that why we like him?

Episode 5

This was a very good episode, i was nice to see H's ex wife again, there were also loads of other good moments in this episode, my favourite part was when Wolf solved the case by just the look of someone's ring.

Reply 28#28 spratt89's post

I think she going to be his downfall . H is a good guy

Episode 6

This was quite a good episode, i liked the beginning, the crane coming though the building was great, Ryan being kind of scared of heights, Never saw the son being the one responsible for his fathers death, H never stopped going after the boss, that was good, was good when Ryan and Natalie had to go digging though the toilet, Have not seen H working in the lab for some time, so that was  a nice change, the ending was good also

Quote:
i liked the beginning, the crane coming though the building was great,
Wow i was gob smacked when i saw that , it felt like i was watch mini-action movie sequence when that happens. i like the fact each CSI spin provide different aspect to show. murder by crane was highly orginal don't you think?

i know i could not believe that

Episode 7

I really liked this episode. I thought it was very original and it was a great example of CSI: Miami. It was another great installment of the series. It told a great story and the prank in the lab was like going back to the basics. I liked that; I think that they should do that more often. Bring back some older storylines. It also shed more light on Dr. Price, what's she's about. It showed how good she is at her job and I think she is a great addition to the show. I can't wait for the next episode "Gone Baby Gone".

Reply 33#33 spratt89's post

i actually found that episode boring

this was quite a good episode, it made a change from other episodes, and there were so many twists in this episode i could not keep up with it. (My Score 9/10)

150 episode

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 11-19-2008 03:52  
this was quite a good episode, it made a change from other episodes, and there were so many twists in this episode i could not keep up with it. (My Score 9/10)
yes It was great episode

Was good when they said what they did before they started acting

Episode 8

A mother and her baby are attacked at one of Miami's outdoor shopping malls. During the attack, the woman's baby is taken. Horatio and the team are called in to investigate. The team takes Jill (Mother) back to the house and meet with Stewart (Husband), and their teenage son, Keith, The phone rings and Stewart answers as the team attempts to trace the call. Stewart hears an voice ordering him to gather $500,000 dollars for the safe return of his baby. Calleigh tells Jill that if she pays the ransom, the kidnappers will have no reason to keep her baby alive. Horatio and Ryan go back to the crime scene. They find a pair of blue overalls in one of the trash cans. Boa Vista finds DNA on the clothing belonging to Marty Ellis. Horatio, Eric and a SWAT team arrive at Marty's residence to find that he was killed by a gunshot wound to the chest. at the Walsh residence, they discover that Keith has switched out the SIM card of his dad's phone. Calleigh finds that the money is missing. Stewart tells her that she only had $100,000 in the safe. Eric locates Keith riding his motorcyle. Keith tells Eric that he already dropped off the money to the kidnappers, Eric and Horatio go to the park. Under the bench where Keith said that he dropped off the money, Horatio finds a pacifier. Calleigh examines the bullet that killed Marty and finds that it belonged to a .357 Magnum used by Carla Hoyle. Horatio and Ryan arrest her at her house and find the weapon and Keith's backpack with the cash in her car. Calleigh examines Ricardo's book and finds that he was planning to meet with a couple flying in to the country to sell off the baby. Horatio tracks down couple and arrives as Ricardo is taking the money for the baby. Ricardo sees the police come after to him and escapes with both the baby and cash. Horatio chases him down and Ricardo crashes into a pile of cardboard boxes, which causes his truck to flip and roll over several times. Ricardo crawls out of his truck and points his gun at Horatio. Horatio shoots and kills Ricardo. As the vehicle ignites in flames and begins to smoke, Horatio saves the child. Great episode, this episode deserved a longer review, (My Score9/10)

Thread