Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sinner Takes All

I had feeling it was Son of the mother

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I find it amusing when they edit some stupid mistakes, like the robber went down at leased three floors but the broken window was only one floor down and Horatio making sure Kevin got all the money back was nice

Dead Ringer

What was the point of this episode ?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I really don't have a clue. It was rather disappointing since they didn't catch the real killer and the navarro's still won. The new girl making a mistake was just boring since it didn't have that much consequences. And Boa Vista freeking out over it and then forgiving it immediatly when the other girl thought of the t-shirt. I don't know it was all too coïncidental and the same with the boss, they didn't get rid of him and he didn't loose his job or anything so what was the point of that last test except for getting the answermachine.

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

I really think they should cancel this one out the 3 ?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I don't know. I've never watch as many episodes of the other 2 as I have of this one and I like it cause it's sunny and fun and all. While NY is more about the science and LA is always at night and all the cases just happen to connect every time. But I have to agree that Miami isn't getting better. I like the previous seasons more then this last one and the ending of the previous one because I don't like it when they let the cops spin out of control and it does seem that way sometimes on this show.

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

I can see 2 out of the 3 being cancelled by May next year maybe all 3 if ratings don't improve.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The Taunter having an airtight alibi was interesting considering they were tailing him at the time of the last murder and the driver willing to go to the electric chair to protect him was rather clever but how will he now get his kicks with case closed and the patsy dead

A few Dead men

Well the fact only one of them was innocent was sad but taking revenge on them was right but he lost other half of his life

Reply 25#25 bala's post

What he did to Kayla after all she did for them was diabolical and so glad Horatio put a bullet in him and poetic justice killing the one with the same weapon used to kill the kid

10x10 Long Gone

It's a shame the cop didn't realise earlier that the guy who said he was the boyfriend wasn't the guy in all the photos and Horatio delivering his own justice was great but how tragic for the daughter having her family kidnapped and finding out the boyfriend was using her

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

and that her father was selling coke instead of telling them he was fired.
What did he think? Everyone knows that those guys aren't sweet. He could have known that there was someone coming for that coke/money.

Reply 28#28 kellemanske's post

Well i keep forgetting to comment on these episode but girlfriend finding out that he set her up was sad

they are turning Horatio into a psychopath. Nobody would just let him fall, no matter how bad he was. Or at least get a giant guiltcomplex afterwards. But this season he has done things like this before and it just blurs the line between good and bad.

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

Well what i found disturbing is how young the contestant were i think they should ban them for anyone under the age 8. I have mixed feeling about what Haratio did on one hand he's a cop and shouldn't allowed him to fall but on the other hand he has years experience and he know people don't change so he did society a favour by allowing him to fall. Either way he can do whatever he wants since he's the boss no-one can stop him

Reply 31#31 bala's post

yeah but still. If he can get away with it, how many others can too. And the pageants are just so sad. The parents holding on to their own dreams, making there children miserable.

10x11 Crowned

It's sad that Melrose the six year old was expecting her mother to wake up but being and accident was tragic and Darla covering for her husband after what they found at the bottom of the garden was diabolical, Edwin falling was the best result for abduction and trying to kill Horatio

Friendly Fire

Wow talk about complex suicide case he really was great at planning and ruining an Arms deal and that video at the end was priceless . How often do you get a thank you for solving a suicide after victim passes

Reply 34#34 bala's post

He really went all the way to stop that arms deal....

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That was a hell of a sacrifice from Matthew to stop the sale of those weapons but wow they would of been impressive weapons if it wasn't for the design fault

Thread