Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 84#84 bala's post

More money than sense and that game has ruined his brothers families life

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

All because he want increase his brother confidence

Mayday

Well this another action packed episode but what a great clif hanger all because he lost his kids leads him to all of this but haratio getting shot by an amateur was amusing.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

That Jack Toller was a cold killer but Randy shooting Horatio will definitely ruin his chances of seeing his kids again and what a good cliffhanger

CSI Miami - Season 10 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Season 10 Premieres September 25, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 10 Here

10x01 Countermeasures

Nice conclusion to last seasons cliffhanger with a little help from Marisol and Toller was one slippery killer but Calleigh's response to the kid was great

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Man i think this type of shows are getting to me,  we watch lot these type of episode it just wash over you you not even shocked by what happen you just become immune to violence and mess up and burning the girl was horrible but as per usual Haratio arrive in nick of time to save her.  

The look on his face said it all i think this season is really test H whether he cracks and start become unstable

10x02 Stiff

I must admit i had to watch the floating hat a second time but only taking a photo of his reaction was amusing and two killers was interesting but the practical joke at the end was priceless

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i have say when Ryan saw the floating hat was interesting but explanation was good but 2 killers all because he made her angry was rather sad

Blown Away

Well that was one hell of a storm and Ryan was very lucky but Walter was close call with the golf clubs but the storm chaser actually turning out to be looters was sad.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

What scum bags those storm chasers were and how argent the killer was diabolical but how tragic the parents didn't look in her room

Look Who's Taunting

Well it's rather ok episode but i am glad they found her alive but not being able to arrest the doctor was awful look like he got away with it

Reply 8#8 bala's post

He may have gotten away with it but it does add for another under lying theme for this season. So far this season did not have one and was getting a little boring.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Good episode and the end phone call was great but what a stroke of luck he did it while he was running with a tracker which help them find the girl

Killer Regrets

This felt very similar to last week NCIS: LA episode Anyway great to see Memo again helping Horatio was a surprise

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I must admit i was expecting the police car to explode and not her husband but nice twist with him faking his own death and as soon as i saw Jamie the new girl i recognised her from her last show

10x06 By The Book

It's a good job they read the manuscript to solve the murder and hiding the blood in wine bottles was rather clever

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes i forgot to comment on this it was clever but ghost writer were the obvious suspect if only she had apologise she wouldn't of gotten killed  

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I wonder if she will continue to be a ghost writer now she is dead

can't wait to see how it plays out between the serial killer carlos and Horatio waiting for an epic showdown
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

Thread