Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's a shame but she didn't have any remorse about what she did her death could been prevented if she had said sorry but her big mouth got her killed at end of the day.

Blood Lust

I figured out who it was from the start the women who escaped was obvious suspect

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I didn't suspect the woman because she led the bystander to the crime scene, but I figured the husband had something to do with it.
The new girl hasn't convinced me yet.
And Horatio shot to soon, but poor Natalia with again a traumatic event.
Thank god that Horatio figured out that Natalia was in danger.

Reply 67#67 kellemanske's post

Yeah she was rather convincing but there was something about her

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I'm surprised Natalia didn't hear him coming up from behind because after finding the finger nails she should of been on high alert and Horatio shooting in the back was a bit premature

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Well Haratio is star of the show so he has been rescuer

Hunting Ground

Well hunting human was awful

Reply 71#71 bala's post

The arrogant guy in the office still tapping his keyboard after his computer was unplugged was an idiot but getting the DNA from the leach was brilliant and I understand why the shop owner who made the arrow was reluctant to give the name of the guy who brought the arrow but giving him 15 seconds to run was amusing

I wonder: in the end they filmed out of a window as if there was someone who was looking from there to what Horatio was doing. was there someone?

Special Delivery

Well ok episode i figured there was something dodgy about that delivery service but he killed the wrong guy he didn't know what he was delivering

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I originally thought it was a jealous husband but not for the drug business, what an idiot Travis was for swallowing the drugs and Frank was luck Horatio got there so quickly, that was an impressive jigsaw puzzle with the parcels in the van

About Face

Again a wrongly convicted man proves his innocence after watching the breakout kings episode which has the same story-line .

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Natalia was lucky after the accident but going after the reward after framing Patrick for his murder was over the top

Caged

Well this was good episode twist with the guy taking a dive and providing getaway but find out why he took the dive was interesting.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

What timing with Tim's wife turning up at the same time as they identified him and Logan didn't have a lot of choice about the dive

Paint It Black

Wow this was a great episode and what an interesting situation with the suspect from start you just something wrong with her but this episode really made you think what it was.

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I thought when Monica did the hand writing test she looked uncomfortable with the pen in her left hand but then playing with it in her right hand confirmed my suspicion and playing with her hair was also another tell but I'm glad she wasn't the killer

G.O.

Wow this really was a crazy episode beyond anyone imagination i mean the fact it was all a setup real life virtual reality was crazy and it such a shame his wife accidently killed that women now she's going to jail

Reply 82#82 bala's post

The escape from the lift was brilliant but that was one hell of a game organised by his brother

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Rich people are crazy

Thread