Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Ok :-) I still hope they are going to bring back the great teamwork and a bit less Delko-Horatio

9x11 F-T-F

The car rental guy did a great job in stalling Justin from leaving but how tragic for the woman car driver

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes it was tragic but what a way for her get killed when we found out she shoot through using man skull was unbelievable but the mother pretending her daughter and killing that guy has ruined both their lives

The new episode wasn't one of my favorites. I think it was quite obvious since pretty much the beginning of the episode who did it. Only the reason was a bit more extensive then I thought. But still prettty predictable.
On top I think Horatio has lost it. He keeps stepping over the line and he will get caught once.
I know he just wants justice for those girls, but that's how most of the dirty cops start out and I don't like it that this show keeps going that way.

Reply 48#48 kellemanske's post

Yes i can't believe it was obvious but i don't know what haratio thinking i hope this isn't way get rid of him replace different actor?.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-17-2011 12:05 ]

Reply 49#49 bala's post

if they would get rid of horation, i think that would be a stupid thing to do. I will ruin the entire show and may cost them a lot of viewers. I really hope they won't do that.
Horatio was the head of the team and the focus of the show for as far as I can see and if they get rid of him, they would have to find a very good replacement if they want to continue the show.

The shades, the oneliners and the teamfeeling is what made this show big. Most of that is due to Horatio's character.

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

Look at CSI grissom left replace by Laurence fishburn.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I don't watch CSI, but I was thinking about Criminal minds

Reply 52#52 kellemanske's post

Yes that worked very well

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

The girl looked like they was enjoying themselves trying to replicate the elbow pad injury and the roller derby girl have a short temper

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well it look like fun trying hit a dummy with elblow pads

Last Stand

Wow Memo back what an anti-climate ending

Reply 56#56 bala's post

That kid was lucky in that gun battle but Memmo falling for Horatio's trap on the boat was disappointing

Maybe, but I think it's good that they didn't let horatio shoot Memmo, although we haven't seen anyone come to the boot and arrest him. I think it was stupid of Horatio to be on the boot completely alone, without any backup nearby. It could have gone terribly wrong.

Stoned Cold

Well that twist that parents were the ones who dealt with school bully but that girl really was rather pompous. It's such a shame the principle couldn't handle her.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I think it was nice that the girl helped the boy and then could count on the boy to help her. Also I liked the unexpected, sour twist at the end of the bully becoming a congressman and the thing with the telescope was nice.

Reply 60#60 kellemanske's post

Yes that was rather sweet

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I smiled when Wolfe explained what happened to him and his telescope but Blaire driving Nate to try and hang himself was sad but Megan's parents allowing their daughter to take the fall for them was disgusting

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing there recorded the conversation to get right people.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

It's tragic that the parents were drove to breaking point because the school couldn't control one bully

Thread