Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 tycoonworld's post

Well it's really up to the actors

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It was obvious that Melissa would make a deal but wearing the double wire was a great way to get his confession

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

He wasn't smart enough to figure it out

Sudden Death

A sad episode about people with money to waste but i am glad football player wasn't guilty but agent really shouldn't covered it up but i did how figured out who was responsible. What is it with Horatio trying save vulnerable women ?. I have lost count how many times he has threaten a suspect to protect women .

Reply 8#8 bala's post

he their knight in shining glasses lol.

loved that the football player didnt do it and they way they proved it was the other guy. finding her tooth in his jacket pocket was just classic.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

A bit predictable, but still amusing that the guy didn't throw away the jacket.
Btw: what happened with Calleigh and Delko, I thought they were together...
Did I forget something?

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Well there on again off again relationship but she found he was invesigating her and they broke up.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

oh, yes I did see that episode, it just slipped my mind

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

That what i am here for

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I liked how they put the it all together and now we know why they couldn't find the jacket at the cleaners but the reporter speechless was priceless

See No Evil

Wow a prison break was great distraction and kidnapper was already in prison was great Aliba but thanks blind dude who identified him and quick think with haratio asking the girl to turn left so that bank camera could record picture of the bomb was good.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Who would of thought when the only witness was a blind man that he would be such a great witness especially recognizing the prisoners voice considering he was supposed to be in prison

Manhunt

Memo is back and this time he out find his daughter but i have say to leave it on clif-hanger was great. That guy is crazy killer

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Memmo is crazy but why kill all those people and only wound the foster mother but what else was the foster mother hiding

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Because she taking care of the kid -she wasn't responsible for the situation

I didn't like the new episode. It was surreal and strange.
But it was a bit unpredictable and something different then other episodes.

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

I thought nice episode everything was explain at the end but it strange watching first few minutes i figured drug interaction.

9x05 Sleepless in Miami

Natalia was convinced Jason was guilty until the same thing happened to her but the guys were lucky she didn't shoot them and i wounder if she will ever find out the truth about the shooting but shes got the right guys to cover it up

Reality Kills

Well i figured out that women kill that women but it was stupid reason to kill her

Reply 23#23 bala's post

What a crazy reason for killing the girl but Shea looked surprised when she was arrested thinking the evidence had melted which makes you think it was more than a spur of the moment attack

Thread