Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Do we really need this sort of weapons on the market ?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I agree. He is right that it might save lives in the irak war, but it would kill a lot more if it fell in the wrong hands (which was proven with the bankrobbery) and there is no way to avoid that.

10x13 Terminal Velocity

The skydiver being murdered was interesting considering he has more than 100 donor children and all of them are now suspects but what a revelation that the donor mother had twins and the one needed a transplant which would of been the prime suspect but the wife being the kill was an interesting twist

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes but finding out he never wanted to be a father was sad considering he has 100 kids

Last Straw

It sad to think that she willing to kill herself because she couldn't handle them but the father going after them was understandable.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Rachel must of felt at home in the sorority house but not so much in the sunbed and Elle was lucky Horatio made it in time

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

you are so lucky your a week behind since i have nothing to watch

Reply 43#43 bala's post

And with 16 episodes tomorrow I'm not going to catch up any time soon

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well the only things i have left are all comedies (2 broke girls, mike & molly, sugagtory ,rasing hope & Irob ) - i don't know why but for some reason i kind of accidentally cut them out weekly viewing.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Have you given up on The Walking Dead

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes i have zombie thing got a bit boring

No Good Deed

Well that guy having no idea what the next door neighbour was doing was kind of amusing consider what she was wearing. He tried to do a good thing but to get killed because guy reported his driving seem a bit ridiculous

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Now that's what you call the ultimate in drivers rage and Wolfe making a fool of himself was amusing but in solving the first case they also got lucky with the other two cases

10x16 Rest In Pieces

I thought it looks like Diego had been killing since he was 14 but where the chip in the lollipop lead to was interesting because it lead to Esteban arrest and after all that it looks like Vina has got away with murder

At Risk

Why am i still watching this, it was a average episode but using a dog as a weapons was interesting twist

Law and Disorder

Well i have to say this is looking great for 2-part episode finding out how he been blackmailing his client planting evidence so his other clients can get off is impressive but making the crime lab incompetent was rather amazing.

10x17 At Risk

The tennis coach was lucky that Ross heard him scream but not so lucky for himself but who would of thought that Ross allowed the coach to abuse the kids and that was some vicious dog and what a crazy mother paying $40,000 for lessons her son didn't want

10x18 Law and Disorder (1)

Using Awesome / Sam's boyfriend to swap the bullets before the photos was impressive but proving it should be interesting and i would be surprised if there isn't cameras in the labs

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I hadn't thought of that but you are right they must have cameras but we never actually see them in the series

Habeas Corpse

Well not a good conclusion but sad to think Wolf getting framed because of that lab tech look like this end of line for her

Thread