Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

This is what reality star become when they don't know how live their life without being spotlight.

Blood Sugar

A great episode that parole officer was one bad person that he took advantage of those people he suppose help. So glad Haratio saved them

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I'm glad horatio saved them, but he breaks the rules a lot and I think that might hunt him sooner or later.

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

He's allowed to get the results he wants

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Tracy was lucky that Horatio turned up when he did but the the probation officer trying to escape by jumping through the window was stupid well that's what i saw and I'm sticking to it, as if Horatio would chuck him through the window

Quote:
as if Horatio would chuck him through the window
LOL

On the Hook

one of most emotional episode i seen on this series you kind hope they all go to hell but it was surprise who was behind it and for her find out was hard and i wonder if she will ever tell that baby her father tried kill her before she was born.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

What a different roll for Myka and the other woman Marcie at the restaurant hasn't changed since she was in Tru Calling, Frank was lucky in the car crash and Gary using the same knife out side the station was stupid

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

That knife was his downfall

9x09

Well another good episode shame it just accident

Reply 34#34 bala's post

What a tragic set of circumstance which lead to the explosion but what Horatio did for the sisters was nice

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

He really has a soft spot for women in trouble

9x10 Match Made in Hell

Horatio is a sucker for the girl but I'm glad he got Kate to testify against Paul

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

How could he not see the crocodile in the pool ?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Don't they say love makes you blind

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she was on the phone not in person

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Every episode is more centered about Horatio adn Delko then it used to be and they keep using extreme messures. I don't know how credible that is...

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

Well they need something it been going on for 8 years now i think there have explored all they can

Reply 42#42 bala's post

maybe, but if I correct, CSI and CSI: NY have run longer and there they don't use this extreme messures. Granted, it is a bit different, but still. I hope they will return to the previous formula or discover a new method cause like this it isn't as much fun as it used to be. (not that I won't keep watching, but still...)

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

CSI has run longer but NY is 2 season behind miami

Thread