Thread
Printable Version

History Log Question???

History Log Question???

Would it be possible to get a log of all the shows I have watched from the start of my membership?

Also let me know how long the logs are kept so that i take a note of the shows I have watched before they are deleted.

Thank you

By the way keep up the great work.

Eric

Reply 1#1 ericladd's post

no because it would takes a lot space but you should have viewing history for last 3 months

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I have just checked and my earliest history log is 2008-08-21 00:07:59 which is less than 1 month old. Are there any records kept of users history that can be restored?

Reply 3#3 ericladd's post

I think something happened when things officially switched over to viptv.net from vip.tv-video.net.  It's the same site but if you notice the url changes to the new one when you go to watch any shows (that's if you have the old one bookmarked).  The viewing histories prior to the switch were most likely lost (though I'm not positive about that).  I moved at the end of July and was only able to get back online last week and my viewing history is empty - it used to be very long.  

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Slow connection with new site

Thanks Waterlilly

I understand this is a minor inconvenience compared to some things. While I am here I may as well ask about the servers and if anyone else has noticed that the streaming is a little staggered and jumps. The sound is fine but image can stick and then jump forward.

Thread