Thread
Printable Version

i was wondering...

i was wondering...

where my points are? i still have 40 something points in my treasury and i did that point conversion thing on the point conversion thread dated 1st september. and then a day later i got a message from xin that the points have been converted but when i checked, they werent there. i thought maybe it takes a day or two but its still not there and i still have 40 something points in my treasury. what should i do? please help me someone...new episodes have started to air so points would do me well =)

Reply 1#1 moosey1989's post

please contact zhang2000 about this issue-we are sorry about this. i got my point on monday so i don't know

Reply 1#1 moosey1989's post

Perhaps you did the treasury conversion wrong as treasures should be instantly converted into points. I would suggest you try it again. But you still need to pm Zhang2000 about the missing VIP points
The pen is mighter than the sword.

i didnt do it myself in the instant thing. i went on the forum and there is a thread which says that you say you want to convert points. you write on the thread that you want your points converted and it has a deadline like the one i wrote on had a deadline for the first of september and i wrote on it on the 29th of august i think. im not really sure how to contact zhang2000...can you tell me how to? im stupid you see...lol. also super timing! i mean like i only wrote this thread a few hours ago and you guys have already responded...thanks ^_^

you need to contact zhang2000 by sending him a P.M. (private message). find a post of his and you'll be able to do this from the link just below his avatar.
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +2 For helping :) 9-4-2008 15:36
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Click here to send a PM to Zhang2000 Please do not click the box to save a copy in your outbox as this will not send the message it is a glitch. Don't worry we are here to help...don't feel stupid we all had to learn.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

thank you...im sending the message right now. you guys rock XD

It seems Zhang2000 may be busy. Please also send a pm to LBJedward by clicking here Sorry this is news to me also. I just wanted you to be aware.

quick question: when you write treasury do you mean treasure/G or do you mean credit/points? because if you mean G you need to convert them into points first before you contact Zang2000 to than have them converted into VIP credit. To convert your G go to the member's CP - than you'll see along the left side, click onto the credit transaction option. you can convert as may G as you want but you have to leave 20G in you treasure account. this conversion is automatic so when it's complete than you can post in the points conversion thread for how many you wish converted. hope this helps

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

kwargalla...to yewr question, i do mean treasury/G. took me a few minutes to find members CP...haha im stupid :3 ive done the conversion thing and got 9 points for it, now what do i do? oh and i think kwargalla should get some points or something coz they helped me a ton =)
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +6 To help get you VIP points :) 9-6-2008 16:45

Reply 10#10 moosey1989's post

Hi Moosey, you need to go to this thread => Points Conversion and convert your Forum points into VIP Points. You need to have a minimum of 10 to do so, so I've given you a few extra Kim is a moderator here so we don't need points. It's enough reward to help you guys out.

Reply 4#4 moosey1989's post

Don't worry Moosey1989, we all feel that way from time to time. Intelligence should not be measured simply in what we know, but also in our capacity to learn.

i thought being intelligent is how much knowledge you have...lol. i guess that would be another reason im not smart...not knowing what intelligence is...haha =) oh and thanks shinny...i shall become a millionaire at this rate.

alright i know this will sound almost like a teachers pet situation but i dont want this to come back to me in the future where i lose points or something but i got 55 points...i mean i had 0 points and now i have 55 when i had 40 something points...i think maybe the exchange rate fluctuated in wall street =) im a loyal customer...if its not a big deal if i can keep the points then i shall spend them straight away ^_^

Reply 14#14 moosey1989's post

enjoy your points

yayyyyyyy! thats another awesome reason for being on this site, getting free random points =)

found the answer

Quote:
Originally posted by moosey1989 at 9-8-2008 19:06 alright i know this will sound almost like a teachers pet situation but i dont want this to come back to me in the future where i lose points or something but i got 55 points...i mean i had 0 points a ...
please see comment 7 to see where you got your points

thanks for that...when yew said comment 7...i thought yew meant on here...silly me =) and i still have 37 points in the treasury.

Reply 13#13 moosey1989's post

That is what most people say intelligence is, but I said should not is... I was being philosophical Moosey moose, no worries.

Thread