Thread
Printable Version

The Cleaner Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Cleaner 2x04 Does Everybody have A Drink

Nice call by Akani with the fake drug bust to get April into the program

Season 2 Comment

i felt bad for william sign the divorce papers

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:03 ]

Season 2 Comment

i can't believe william tried to kill himself

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:04 ]

The Cleaner - Season 2 Episode 6

This was a great episode -there never dealt 3 separate addicts in one go it was really crazy and enjoyable to watch. So far this has been my favourite episode because they didn't come to them-they found them

Reply 24#24 bala's post Season 2 Comment

Yes this was one of the best episodes you can understand why the cop is like that after shooting her in the back. That was emotional when the young girl wanted to stay and look after her dad

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

Yeah it take some exceptional people to do what these guys do

The Cleaner 2x07 An Ordinary Man

William gives help to a drug abusing surgeon and the doctors girlfriend, a nurse but what an arrogant creep he was

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

what did you expect he's was arrogant doctor who was well respected

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:05 ]

Season 2 Comment

Tough episode leaving the addict behind for the boy

Reply 29#29 bala's post Season 2 Comment

There wasn't much they could do when the cop dragged the Miles out of the car but Travis trading himself for Miles was a brave decision

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

Yes but this episode proves William can't save everybody-this got his first failure

Season 2 Comment

William going through Lula locker he was lucky he wasn't court and the mother of the ballerina supplying the drugs to stop the pain so see can dance i now we want our kids to be happy but not that way

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:06 ]

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

i hate to say this but i have lost interest in this show

2x09- The Turtle & the Butterfly

This was a good episode mother who made money from her son as drug addict seem wrong in my books you shouldn't make bad memories into book who the hell does that women think she is. i just wish she had gone William first time around instead rehab centre. What a revelation it became after they found him into gender mental disorder that caused the drug problem.

Season 2 Comment

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-26-2009 10:02  
William going through Lula locker he was lucky he wasn't court and the mother of the ballerina supplying the drugs to stop the pain so see can dance i now we want our kids to be happy but not that way
i completely agree but i couldn't believe she misguided pushing your kids is one things but to give her drugs is just so wrong .

Names of season 2 episodes are off by one for instance..

for instance, the Turtle and the Butterfly is the one with Miles the kid and Travis .... not the one with the Lula and the Mom codependent.  I used to watch episodes on A&E so that's how I noticed this. plus if you remember the little story Miles told about the snapping turtles waiting for the daddy to come with the water, only to have the water taken by the butterfly.. Cool in the end when Miles looks at him and says he's the Daddy Turtle.

I hope one day they find a way to go back and get Travis; I remain hopeful.

I loved the latest episode because it dealt with gender differences as well as drug addiction. Having known people afflicted with both I was fond of this episode.  I do some volunteer work with a rehab center; gosh, you'd think I get enough in real life but no, I still love the show!

Reply 17#17 kahmeleone's post Season 2 Comment

this has been reported

The Cleaner 2x11 Standing Eight

William gives help to an alcoholic boxer, but the boxer threatens William to stay clear of his wife because she has a pill problem and the boxer is having an affair with the nanny

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

Talk about double standards i have question about the end did he die ?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:07 ]

Reply 20#20 bala's post Season 2 Comment

Its had to say but the way she was hugging the kids maybe

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:07 ]

Thread