22 12
Thread
Printable Version

We should definitely get that show on this site!!

Reply 1#1 dannixx's post

Well we are not taking any suggestion at moment as there is a back log of show suggestion but we will consider it for the future

I know... but I really wanna see it! guess I'll have to search the internet for it.

Reply 3#3 dannixx's post

I have got about 10 min to complete download and then i will watch it

WHERE? I can't find it....

I watched this last night and it was terrible.

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

thanks

it was just OK nothing special

just watched the 1st episode and gotta say it's the same old same old, middle class move to REALLY upper class teenage angst. one question though: who plays the teacher/coach he looks so familiar but can't place him.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Ryan Eggold, he has been in alot of series his last gig was on Dirt.

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

ahhhh yes Farber. i knew it was someone i knew. thanks

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Word on the street is we might possibly have this in 2 weeks. No promises, but admin are looking into it

I don't think anyone wants it. We would much rather have a one of newer Quality shows Fringe or true blood

Reply 13#13 gabsimom's post

These are the 2 shows i can't what to see but i have see both pilots

Maybe we should start a poll to let everyone say whether they want the new 90210. It had very high ratings but I have a feeling next time it airs it will have about 1/2 that. Most people were like me. We remember the original and wanted to see if the new one lived up to expectations and it has failed.

Do you think admin read these threads and maybe the next update will include these show we are talking about

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

it won't be next update it update after that since currently adding next 5 show as we speak

I enjoyed it....

Reply 18#18 dannixx's post

i still need to watch the second episode

90210 - new series

I agree, VIP Channel should get 90210 season. Love Swingtown, thanks for getting that.

22 12
Thread