Thread
Printable Version

Freezing problems?

Freezing problems?

is anyone else having a problem with the shows freezing at 3 to 5 mins into the episode. For some reason this is happening to me and i need to know if the problems on my end or are others having the same problem. every since i upgrade firefox it's been crashing much more often so i'm wondering if thats the problem but it also happens when i use saffari. so i'm highly annoyed but not sure at who yet.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

than it sounds like a problem on my end cause that's one of the show's that froze on me. if anyone has an idea of what may be happening to my puter (i'm on a mac) - please drop me a pm or post. thanks

i've tried the computer shutdown/re-boot & the internet router un-plug a couple times. not sure why this is suddenly happening. i've had firefox crash on me about ten times today. i'm not sure i like the newest version, ever since i've upgraded it's been crashing daily on me. this is so maddening - i wish i could blame it on the website but sadly it seems to be my computer

well thanks to everyone!!! i tried all your suggestions to no avail but than switched servers and everything is now back to normal. Thanks for all the suggestions and encouragement. i'm back to enjoying my shows.

Reply 13#13 suzannasinister's post

At the moment any time i try to watch show's on the EU server it crashes firefox within 3 to 5 min's into the show. This problem only started recently (like in the last 3 days or so) I have no problems watching the shows on the US server, so that's the solution i've come up with. (i know pretty low tech but it's working for me. I have know idea why the EU server is giving me these troubles but i must say it is not soling related to firerfox because when using safari the show freezes 3-5min in - luckly not crashing the program but ending the viewing all the same. if i find out or figure out why this may be happening i'll be sure to post. cheers

Thread