Thread
Printable Version

Problem with VIP TV

Problem with VIP TV

is vip tv working, as i can't get onto it

I'm getting the message "Attention: the server is under maintenance, please retry later. " so i would guess they're doing a quick server maintenance and the site will be up and running as soon as possible. This has happened before - so the best option is patience. In saying that i Know it's really annoying

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

thanks for letting me know

well there are plenty of places to watch if you are that desperate, so just sit back, and hopefully we will get some amazing updates (fingers crossed)

Reply 4#4 pixel's post

fingers crossed here too man

VIP is back

Here is the reason for the short down time of the VIP site care of lbjedward and the admin's

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Thats good to know

i was in the middle of a show when vip tv stopped working, then i opened IE and it worked there on firefox it said the server was under maintenance. weird.. but worked

It's completely busted in Firefox for me - no shows work, not even free ones, not from either the US or EU server. But it all works in IE, including the little warning bar that says I'm opening myself up to security issues by using IE. I want my money back.

Same happening to me. Cant get any show to work on firefox which really sucks. When I watch it on IE it keeps getting stuck. Any idea when or how I can watch the shows through Firefox?

Reply 11#11 michellejolene's post

Try deleting firefox completely and then redownloading it. Also are you clicking the realplayer icon when the real player window pops up and choosing to watch in real player theater mode?

Reply 11#11 michellejolene's post

The last Firefox update really killed me. I ended up having to re-install firefox, then relaplayer, acrobat and a slew of other plug-ins. This seems to happen everytime there is a firefox update
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 13#13 silver1978's post

Thats why I usually don't even update it at all. I just click "NEVER" when it wants to update to a newer version.

Thread