Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

For an english actor,hwst4 loads of english actors are sexy! I love the show.The action and special effects are awesome,the humour keeps the show light and i see something between Gwen and merlin.

Episode 8 was cool i love that this show is full of difficult intresting and controversional decisions but i was routing for the bad guy when him and the king were fighting. Its awesome that were finding out more about Uthers mysterious past however i think he is totally out of line cause She said she didnt know what was gonna happen and that they were friends.Why has she suddenly popped up now though?She was right about Uther  though I cant believe he said that he wished that Arthur was never born, that was cold.

Awww poor Will i thought he was gonna die but i hoped i was wrong and when Merlin used magic it was obviously him cause he was guiding the wind with his hand so the fact that no ones worked out that he uses magic is abit annoying but i still love it i especially liked when Gwen told Arthur off.

eppy about the unicorn

I liked this eppy my favourite part was the bit about Arthur eating the rat but it would have been mean to give it to Morgana.

but Arthur cant die or he does then Merlin brings him back to life, he cant die properly though.

Cool episode! Awww poor knight at the begining,he was really nice and went back for Merlin and then he died! The fight between Merlin and Nimueh was awesome but i dont really think she was evil   and i kind of wished someone would have died though instead of all the main characters and lots of extras being miraculously saved. I was sure Gauis would die.

I really enjoy this show. I like that there was more Gwen/Arthur interaction. I also like that Arthur is spoilt it shows that he has flaws which makes him easy to relate to.

Thread