Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Good episode, i liked when Merlin turned the fire back on them and it exploded she should of known better to not play with fire

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I also think that Gwen knowing about Morgana is a good thing and trust Merlin to set of the trap door but Arthur thanking Gwaine and not Merlin is typical

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Merlin falling out with Gaius when he refuses to believe the truth about Alice but it was nice that Gaius helped her escape

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Merlin risking everything to save Gwen was nice but being stuck as a wizard was funny

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I expected him to burn the stake before he got that close

Reply 71#71 arksongbird80's post

I thought Arthur let Uther win to save his fathers dignity but Uther knowing did surprise me, It's a shame Merlin had to use magic to make Gilli see sense before and it was a good job Gaius found his ring first

3x12 The Coming Of Arthur - Part 1

It looks like the season finale is going to be great now Morgana has shown her true colors but she doesnt know that Arthur overheard

Reply 89#89 bala's post

That sword was impressive and the speech at the round table was nice

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Isn't that part of the history of the sword

Reply 98#98 bala's post

Somebody had to put it in the stone so Arthur could pull it out and it may as well be Merlin

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

Great retuning episode and looking forward to part two

4x02 The Darkest Hour - Part 2 of 2

Bad news about Merlin he is still alive, was a funny line and Lancelot sacrificing his life was interesting but i must admit all the screaming stopped me from watching last night

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Merlin as the old man was great and the way he bossed Arthur around was amusing but getting him to carry him was priceless and with Uther dying because of magic Merlin will have to be more careful

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Gaius's face when Merlin tried to lie to him about saving the egg was amusing

4x05 His Father's Son

Arthur calling Merlin a simple minded fool was amusing and Arthur fighting his own battle was predictable along with the outcome but Morgana attempt to sabotage the battle was interesting

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Everything about Merlin after he returned was amusing but knocking himself out was priceless and Arthur putting George and Merlin together should be great

4x07 The Secret Sharer

I cant wait for Agravaine's downfall and Gaius telling Alator who Emrys is was a surprise but a blessing in disguise

4x08 Lamia

It was obvious from early on that it was Lamia that was making the knights act crazy and Merlin had his work cut out with her and the knights

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

What made Merlin suspicious about Lancelot was impressive but tragic that Arthur didn't suspect sorcery was involved

4x10 A Herald Of The New Age

I thought Elyan was a goner when he ignored Merlin's warning about the strange shrine in the forest but his actions afterwards were troubling, Merlin's comments to Arthur after he feel asleep on the table was amusing and what Arthur said at the end was great

Thread