Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 46#46 gabsimom's post

you full of answer-have you seen fantastic Atlantis episode ?

Episode 2

Well this another great episode right up to how merlin was show valiant snake shield-this really kept me guessing how reveal it

Reply 51#51 gabsimom's post

I'm kind of surprised this got added so quickly

bionic woman is back

Preview of next episode

next week episode look quite good

Reply 64#64 superhero's post

i can't wait for tonight episode

Episode 4

Good episode Arthur is really growing on me

Episode 5

Good episode not exciting as the last two but good introduction to Lancelot it will be interesting if we will see him again. Arthur is very good fighter

Reply 68#68 Mercuriel1's post

yes but i wasn't impressed of course we know how it ends but we have no idea how it starts but i really don't like actor he look too young to play merlin IMO.

Episode 6

Wow this has got to be my favourite episode was Guyus walking away when he knew that guy was evil for sake of Merlin. i love drama in this episode. Must-see episode.

preview

Episode 7

Wow this is another great episode i really enjoyed it.

why is it every attractive woman on the show wants kill Arthur .

Behind the Scenes at Merlin

Reply 75#75 silver1978's post

13 episodes

we only 5 more left

Reply 77#77 superhero's post

it was great episode she gave him an heir and his wife died. the balance between life and death but I'm annoyed at merlin the dragon warn him that Arthur was the only use the sword but uthur did there were no consequence?, there should been some consequence of that action and merlin throw the sword into lake was just too easy

Reply 79#79 dognxtdoor's post

i really don't know but merlin if you watch throughout the season is a good liar and he lied to Uther many times to protect Arthur so i don't see why he couldn't lie to him and say there something wrong with the sword.

I'm looking forward tonight episode-i just hope promo is not misleading and artur see merlin use his powers

Reply 82#82 superhero's post

it was sad but it shows how merlin keep his powers a secret

Reply 84#84 superhero's post

tonight episode so much better

Thread