58 123
Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x11 The Hunter's Heart

Agravaine keep getting away with murder is getting frustrating and what Guinevere overheard has put her in mortal danger but Merlin trying to sabotage Arthur's picnic with Princess Mithian was amusing

4x12 The Sword in the Stone (Part 1 of 2)

Arthur asking Merlin to keep a secret about his weight was amusing and about time Arthur realised Agravaine was responsible, I'm glad Merlin took advantage of Arthur while he was under his spell but sad that he has put his own family in danger by going there and looking forward to this season finale

Reply 32#32 bala's post

It's a shame Isolde died saving Arthur and Morgana has more lives than a cat but nice season finale

5x01 Arthur's Bane - Part 1

Sefa getting close with Merlin and Gwen was nice but trust her to betray them because she could of been good for Merlin and the insult banter between Merlin and Arthur is as usual very amusing and wouldn't be the same without it

5x02 Arthur's Bane - Part 2

Gwen's plan to lure Sefa's father to her rescue was clever but I was surprised they escaped before he died and Mordred saving Arthur made a nice change but I had a feeling the alien was the the key Morgana was looking for

5x03 The Resurrection of Uther Pendragon

It was obvious that Arthur would use the power to summon the dead to resurrect Uther but it was also obvious that he wouldn't like what he heard and bringing his spirit back was interesting, Arthur and Merlin jumping after seeing the mouse and then Gaius was amusing

5x04 Another's Sorrow

It took Merlin and Gaius long enough to figure out Hilda was not who she pretended to be but the message on the rock was too late and having Princess Mithian as bait she was convincing

5x05 The Disir

Merlin saying there can be no place in Camelot for magic was interesting and Mordred looking OK was suspicious

5x06 The Dark Tower

Gwen being under Morgana's influence is going to make thing interesting

5x07 A Lesson in Vengeance

What a dilemma for Tyr, if he talked he risks his mothers life and if he don't Arthur will have him hanged but Morgana killing him before he talked was predictable and then setting Merlin up as the one responsible was crafty

5x08 The Hollow Queen

Daegal coming back to save Merlin was great but with him dying after telling him he only seen Morgana and the Queen once together confirmed his suspicions about Gwen

5x09 With All My Heart

Arthur agreeing to the sorcerers help was one thing but as an old lady was amusing and Merlin and Arthur falling of the cliff were lucky that the Knight followed them

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Four more now it's cancelled

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I wonder if they knew this was the final season before filming

5x10 The Kindness of Strangers

Merlin was right to trust Finna as she sacrificed herself to help him escape Morgana

5x11 The Drawing of the Dark

I had a feeling Mordred would reveal Merlin's true identity after he failed to save Kara's life

5x12 The Diamond of the Day Part One

Merlin taking Arthur's money gambling was amusing but waking up in the morning without his magic was going to make saving Arthur a lot harder and Eira being the only survivor was a little convenient and had to be working for Morgana, Merlin getting his magic back in time to warn Arthur through his dreams was a good end to part one

5x13 The Diamond Of The Day Part Two

Merlin and the Dragon coming to Arthur's aid was good start to the final episode but Arthur's reaction to Merlin being a sorcerer should of been predictable but the comical banter between them both was amusing

58 123
Thread