40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-28-2010 03:40  
Yes it does look morganna finally revealed who she was in this episode Uthur is never forget it it.
Yes but we certainly don't blame him for not forgiving or forgetting.

I certainly do hope aurthur finds out about merlin's magic.

Yes how kewl would it be for Merlin to ride in on the dragon and everyone see!!  That would be great.  Glad to dragon is coming anyway.  Does that mean he's willing to forgive Uther?  I mean solitary confinement under the castle was a bit drastic.

Did you see the scene with the round table!!!!!
THE LADY OF THE LAKE!!!
EXCALIBUR!!!

The next episode looks great and a pivatol turn in the story.  Looks like we're headed towards to legend...

Yes but the history is that Authur pulls the sword from the stone and becomes king.  Little bit off!

Can't wait to see how Evil Morgana is.  What will Merlin do next!!!  

The Darkest Hour pt 1

This was a great season opener.  A year later, the King is bonkers and there is a new traitor.  Hopefully Aurthur will learn about Merlin soon.....

YAY he's back

Pt 2

I had so much hope that Merlin would tell authur.  Great conclusion though.  Love that Merlin isn't killed so easily.     

How can Lancelot go to the underworld/died.  She's kinda  an intrigal part of the history....So what's to happen??

Reply 9#9 bala's post

"did you just kick me" -A
" now who's wasting time.  Giddyup"  -M   LOL

So great to see merlin as the old man. He's great.  I was surprised they killed off Uthuer, but not when Merlin was recruited.  It would be too easy for Merlin to save Uther and magic would be seen in a good light.  Hopefully those two will work something out.  Maybe

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I imagine Aithusa will go off with her Big Brother.  I'm thinking it's a girl.       That was a nice treat. The dragon being white is great. I'm hoping she will become camelots protector since she was brought in under Arthurs reign and not Uther.

Liked seeing a Battlestar Alum.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Merlin knocked himself out.  It was great how Horrible an assassin he was!  Loved it.  Poor Morgana.  She really doesn't stand a chance.  It's sad she's so filled with hate.  OH WELL that's the story.  

So glad that Merlin now has an allie.  that's great!    merlin's secret is almost in the open....Almost.

4X09 Lancelot du Lac

So close having Guenn on the throne.  Stupid morgana.  She's so petty.   I wonder what G is going to do now.     Soooo sad.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

yes but what does the baby dragon have up his sleeve?  Hmm why give her life.

So glad they married and we didn't have to wait a whole season for them to get their act together!!

YAY Merlin calling on the big dragon. I want to see more of him.  

So glad for the return of merlin!!  

The season has started out at a nice brisk pace.  Guinevere is in her element.  Already treachery is underfoot and Merlin and Arthur are up to their old bantering!  

an alien???  REALLY!  

Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

Maybe the alien is BIIIIIGGG  magic.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

curious little bugger too

aurthurs bane 2

Got to know the alien a bit.  He really was an alien!  LOL  who'd have thought that.    I'm hoping more will be done with the dragon.  So sorry to see he can't speak and apparently not fly either.    Poor thing

Mordrid does make me nervous!

The Disir

So the witches seems alot like the 3 fates in mythology.  It was really hard for merlin to turn his back on his ways and he's going to pay for it later.   

I'm thinking the season finale will center around mordrid

Reply 15#15 bala's post

well it could be that she's got stockholm syndrom.  Or even the mandrake root did something to her psyche.......  I'm not really liking that Gwen was turned double agent.     She betrays authur but not like this....

Reply 17#17 spratt89's post

:'( :'(   What a shame.  But it is true. There's only so far they can go as they have....

RIP merlin

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I found it both a wonderful and saddening series finale.  The open endedness didn't both me so much as Gueniviere on the throne with no children for succession.  I do wonder if Merlin ever went back to Camelot?  Would he be able to handle it.

I'm so sorry to see Merlin go.  Bitter sweet.

40 12
Thread