Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x04 Lancelot and Guinevere

Good episode after Gwen is mistaken for Morgana, Lancelot has already shown up when Arthur and Merlin come to their rescue

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Nice little love triangle there come up with in this episode

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It looks like Gwen has more feeling for Lancelot

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

There really need build up suspense in this show-seriously was that the best monster they could come up with for the episode

Reply 19#19 bala's post

2x05 Beauty and the Beast - Part 1

More suspense at the end of the episode

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

it was awful /disgusting episode to watch

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Yes the rotten food was disgusting

I found it hysterical that breathing on the food made it go rotten and brought, Magits into the scene.  It's gross in general.   Did they rerun a week and I missed that??

Love this show.  Great opening song and wonderful costumes.

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

No 2 weeks ago there was football match so they didn't show the series

2x06 Beauty and the Beast - Part 2

This episode was so ridiculous that you had to laugh but the next looks good

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes i know this was the worst story-line for the series

the person who wrote this episode should be fired

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

It's not posted. Where did you see the beauty/beast part 2 episode.  I must have missed it.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

Sorry i watch it live on bbc 1 last night  -both me and codebreaker are from the UK it's one of 3 shows that we can watch on tv live rather than spend 2 point on here

Reply 28#28 bala's post

LOL.  Well I suppose since it's one of 3, the least you can do is watch it on "real" tv.  That's pretty funny.  They should post it sometime soon then I suppose.  What do you do bala, that you can watch so much TV?

Part 2 of Beauty and beast

Uther kissed the Troll!!  That was the grossest thing I've ever seen!!!  OMG.  That's just the nastiest.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

Apparently he did even more than kissing...

2x07 The Witchfinder

Good episode with Merlin getting careless with his magic creating a horse out of smoke but Morgana was scared that Aredian would discover her secret. Aredian planted the amulet in Merlin room but Merlin got his own back with the toed

The Sins of the Father

Great episode Arthur learning how he was created but merlin lying to him to prevent him killing his father.The next episode looks fantastic

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Arthur being beaten by a girl and then Merlin dropping the rope was funny

Merlin 2x09

Great episode but Merlin really couldn't find a normal girl to fall in love with could he ?

Thread