Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Wicked Day

I have to say i was impressed how Uthur was able protect Arthur against the assigin but sad Merlin help caused death as result morganna enchantment   . Arthur is now king it will be interesting to see how he survives.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

"did you just kick me" -A
" now who's wasting time.  Giddyup"  -M   LOL

So great to see merlin as the old man. He's great.  I was surprised they killed off Uthuer, but not when Merlin was recruited.  It would be too easy for Merlin to save Uther and magic would be seen in a good light.  Hopefully those two will work something out.  Maybe
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Merlin as the old man was great and the way he bossed Arthur around was amusing but getting him to carry him was priceless and with Uther dying because of magic Merlin will have to be more careful

Aithusa

Well a white dragon was a surprise but where will Merlin keep it ?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I imagine Aithusa will go off with her Big Brother.  I'm thinking it's a girl.       That was a nice treat. The dragon being white is great. I'm hoping she will become camelots protector since she was brought in under Arthurs reign and not Uther.

Liked seeing a Battlestar Alum.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Gaius's face when Merlin tried to lie to him about saving the egg was amusing

To Be Revealed

Nice decoy look like Arthur is making some good decision with some bad but i am glad morganna plan failed

4x05 His Father's Son

Arthur calling Merlin a simple minded fool was amusing and Arthur fighting his own battle was predictable along with the outcome but Morgana attempt to sabotage the battle was interesting

A Servant Of Two Masters

Merlin trying to kill Arthur was rather amusing and how both of them tried stop Merlin was great

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Merlin knocked himself out.  It was great how Horrible an assassin he was!  Loved it.  Poor Morgana.  She really doesn't stand a chance.  It's sad she's so filled with hate.  OH WELL that's the story.  

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Everything about Merlin after he returned was amusing but knocking himself out was priceless and Arthur putting George and Merlin together should be great

So glad that Merlin now has an allie.  that's great!    merlin's secret is almost in the open....Almost.

4x07 The Secret Sharer

I cant wait for Agravaine's downfall and Gaius telling Alator who Emrys is was a surprise but a blessing in disguise

4x08 Lamia

It was obvious from early on that it was Lamia that was making the knights act crazy and Merlin had his work cut out with her and the knights

4X09 Lancelot du Lac

So close having Guenn on the throne.  Stupid morgana.  She's so petty.   I wonder what G is going to do now.     Soooo sad.

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

What made Merlin suspicious about Lancelot was impressive but tragic that Arthur didn't suspect sorcery was involved

4x10 A Herald Of The New Age

I thought Elyan was a goner when he ignored Merlin's warning about the strange shrine in the forest but his actions afterwards were troubling, Merlin's comments to Arthur after he feel asleep on the table was amusing and what Arthur said at the end was great

4x11 The Hunter's Heart

Agravaine keep getting away with murder is getting frustrating and what Guinevere overheard has put her in mortal danger but Merlin trying to sabotage Arthur's picnic with Princess Mithian was amusing

4x12 The Sword in the Stone (Part 1 of 2)

Arthur asking Merlin to keep a secret about his weight was amusing and about time Arthur realised Agravaine was responsible, I'm glad Merlin took advantage of Arthur while he was under his spell but sad that he has put his own family in danger by going there and looking forward to this season finale

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 11-27-2011 16:46  
So close having Guenn on the throne.  Stupid morgana.  She's so petty.   I wonder what G is going to do now.     Soooo sad.
Yeah we knew it wouldn't be easy but great plan

Thread