Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 68#68 bala's post

The whole thing was soooo funny!  He told Uther and Arthur off and got all tongue tied in the process!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  
It was great to the the "future" merlin of the camelot story!  great
super glad arthur and gwen finally admited their feelings...I was all for arthur standing up to his dad.  Give him a piece of his mind.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

It's not creepy, it's freaking hot. Makes this fangirl very happy.  Merlin and Arthur sitting in a tree K I S S I N G
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

The Sorcerer's Shadow

I thought this was a good episode.  

I would like to see more of the dragon.  That would be an added bonus.

Reply 71#71 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it's was decent episode but Morganna plan failed again

I'd love more of the dragon too, was glad they are friends again

I finally figured out where I've seen Gilli from.... Dudley off Harry Potter!!! He's soo bloody skinny now   I thought its funny he's magic in this but non magic in Harry Potter

Reply 72#72 bala's post

she's gotta be getting really pissed off... makes me wonder how the last 2 episodes will play out

Reply 73#73 moppybrody's post

WAIT!!! that's little dudley-kins!  WOW....you are sooo right.  SUPER skinny. I certainly didn't recognize him...

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 11-22-2010 09:23  
she's gotta be getting really pissed off... makes me wonder how the last 2 episodes will play out
She would really have to do something very drastic so that Merlin couldn't stop her.

he Coming of Arthur - Merlin Series 3 Finale trailer - BBC One

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I thought Arthur let Uther win to save his fathers dignity but Uther knowing did surprise me, It's a shame Merlin had to use magic to make Gilli see sense before and it was a good job Gaius found his ring first

bring on part 2

OMG!!! The Finale is gonna be awesome!!! *squees like teenage boy thinking of his xbox*

Great episode, didn't know that the cup of life was the one used by Nimueh, ok so i forgot about it altogether lol but I was waiting for Merlin to accio it to him when the cup fell over the ledge then remembered 'That's Harry Potter, Merlin doesn't accio"

Uther's face was shocked, don't blame him but could see the cogs turning in his brain as Morgana spoke.

Arthur looked like he didn't believe what was in front of him, Merlin glancing at him making sure he was alright and wishing he could have told him.

Lancelot in next episode... wonders whether he saves Gwen again and not Arthur (most likely as he'll be a bit busy stopping army, Morguse and Morgana)
I have a slight inkling that someone else will find out about Merlin's magic, whether it's Morguse, Morgana or Arthur... just someone will find out, doesn't look like it will be easy to help Arthur and keep the magic secret (snickers)

Is that Freya's hand coming out of the lake with Excalibur?

Ohhh and the dragon!!! Love the see Merlin riding him over the castle and everyone seeing, would be cool but most likely never happen

Yeah I've dribbled on a bit, but I'm very excited!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 23-11-2010 00:53  

She would really have to do something very drastic so that Merlin couldn't stop her.
I want Merlin to shove it in her face that he's been stopping her all along... I like her cranky face lol

Also a cocky Merlin saying something like The last sorceress who had the cup was Nimueh? Heard of her? Not any more because I killed her and you're next

(insert evil laugh)

Reply 81#81 moppybrody's post

Yes it does look morganna finally revealed who she was in this episode Uthur is never forget it it.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-28-2010 03:40  
Yes it does look morganna finally revealed who she was in this episode Uthur is never forget it it.
Yes but we certainly don't blame him for not forgiving or forgetting.

I certainly do hope aurthur finds out about merlin's magic.

Yes how kewl would it be for Merlin to ride in on the dragon and everyone see!!  That would be great.  Glad to dragon is coming anyway.  Does that mean he's willing to forgive Uther?  I mean solitary confinement under the castle was a bit drastic.

Did you see the scene with the round table!!!!!
THE LADY OF THE LAKE!!!
EXCALIBUR!!!

The next episode looks great and a pivatol turn in the story.  Looks like we're headed towards to legend...

3x12 The Coming Of Arthur - Part 1

It looks like the season finale is going to be great now Morgana has shown her true colors but she doesnt know that Arthur overheard

I don't want Morgana to die, she's freaking AWESOME!!!! I don't even consider her evil, she's trying to free her kind, Merlin on the other hand keeps saving a crazy, evil, and child murderer Uther. I can't wait for the season finale!!!!!
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

All I have to say about the finale is - OMFG!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

*goes to calm down before commenting about episode*

The season finale was great.  I  can't wait to the next season begins.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Thread