Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm glad Merlin got his own back on Arthur after the cloth and bucket incident and I'm surprised it's taking Gaius so long to realise that Uther problems was supernatural but what a great ending

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I must say what an EXCELLENT season opener!   I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next episode.  I was really glad he called the Dragon there at the end.  It's great he's able to do that and the dragon will answer.  I thought they were enemies or parted harshly on the season finale.

Morgana was really evil   and the actress does a fantastic job protraying that.  It's all in the eyes.

So will merlin tell Aurthur his secret?  Are we going to start seeing the actual legend a little more?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

you havn't seen nothing just finished watching second part of this episode and wow it great episode it really does look like Morgana vs Merlin throughout the 3rd season but the preview 3rd episode is so funny

The tears of Uther pt. 2

This episode was great.  I enjoyed the battle, but then again, who doesn't enjoy a good battle.  A bit disappointed the dragon didn't come to defend the castle.  For some reason I thought he was doing that.  I also thought merlin would tell arthur his secret, but alas we have to wait.  It does seem to be merlin vs morgana for this season, but that's more in tune to the legend so bring it on.

The next epi does look funny!  HAHA  A Goblin.  creative.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The battle with the skeletons was great especially when Arthur stabbed the one and it tilted it head plus the arm chasing Merlin but Morgana vs Merlin throughout this season should be interesting

Goblin's Gold

Well this was nice amusing episode with the goblin going into Gaius and giving farting medicine was great . It look next weeks going back to normal

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I'm with Bala on this one.   Gias being weird was fun, but it was just a weird episode. I did really enjoy how gias slapped the King around telling him it would get the circulation going and his hair would grow back!!!

Next week should be better.  Maybe not as funny though!!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 9-28-2010 10:09 ]

Reply 8#8 bala's post

What an hilarious episode with the head slapping - farting and Arthur with donkey ears

Loved the 3 episodes so far.... the girls all looking pretty but farting up a storm

Arthur previous to episode three reminded me a lot of Arthur when he first met Merlin (in other words an ass... or clotpole lol) but was very pleased to see he knew it wasn't Merlin!

Gwaine

I really enjoyed this episode a much better story-line and lucky Arthur found a friend .

Am I the only one who likes Merlin and Arthur as a couple....this show is so gay I LOVE it!! So many pretty people
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Reply 13#13 Sweetp's post

LOL- Yes your the only one , i can't imagine the shock back than

Great episode, Arthur's still a prat to Merlin, loved him getting jealous at the end watching Gwaine and Gwen

BTW who was Gwaine in the legends?

Reply 15#15 moppybrody's post

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Yes this was a good episode.  More in tune with the other seasons.  I'm glad authur found a friend.

It scares me a little how A and M are kinda a couple.....creepy.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Cheers! Very helpful

LOL I totally forgot to mention.... I love that Merlin got noticed as good looking for once instead of Arthur!

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Gwaine was great saving Arthur twice and the brawl in the tavern and Arthur thinking the bar wench was talking about him was amusing

The Crystal Cave

Well Merlin shouldn't of save morganna .

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-9-2010 23:20  
Well Merlin shouldn't of save morganna .
He shouldn't have but I can understand after watching Arthur and Uther walking around like she was about to die any minute, plus the season would probably get boring without the Morgana/Morgause story lines every now and then.
I noticed Merlin never mentioned about the image of Morgana on the throne with a crown (I'm assuming it'd be a queen's crown) which was the first image.
Big shock about Uther and Morgana!! Now I know why the writers didn't go along with Arthur/Morgana possibly being married in the future in first episode during the feast in hall, other than them acting like brother and sister straight after wards LOL
I'm wondering if everything in this episode from Morgana to Dragon will come back to bite Merlin in the ass

just remembered something about Arthurian legend but not sure if it's real or something added to another Merlin/Arthur story.... doesn't Morgana sleep with Arthur and have a child? or was that just in TV movie Merlin?

[ Last edited by moppybrody at 10-10-2010 02:46 ]

Thread