Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I See London, I See France

Well is it really over with Cannon i am surprised he stay around for so long with that hanging over him. I mean when fake accused him and was cleared he should moved but he didn't and now he's on the run .

Mother Dearest

I really wasn't expecting Jen to leave her baby but i think it will be interesting when she come back. i love how Neomi and IVY got Oscar back that was funny.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Quote:
what was Navid thinking when he sent Silver to help proving the underage problem,
What do you mean they were friends she was doing him a favour ?

They're Playing Her Song

Got to be careful Adrina Navid going to Sliver for comfort and i can't wait until she realise it's too late her fame won't last when people find out she stole from dead person.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i think it will but not straight away

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

You kind of covered everything but when will Teddy come out of the closet ?

Holiday Madness

Well talk about leaving the episode with a clif-hanger but wait 24 January 2011 for next episode is going nightmare

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well she really shouldn't treated her manager like that epically when he had leverage over her but it did seem trying to help her be successful but she acted like a spoilt brat and i can't wait until she hit rock bottom and realise her boyfriend has fallen in love with Sliver. .

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes he got what he deserved but there was a moment that it was good thing Sliver was there talk her down from trying kill him . Look like there more things happening in this episode than there has been all season everything is really complicated i can't wait to see where any of this is going.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yeah but does think it's strange that Naomi decides to stay please don't tell me they going introduce a cult/brain-washing story-line .

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yeah i would guess so but why all sudden has she decided to be good ?

All About a Boy

Wow look like you were right about her inheritance getting land was suspicious but it's too late she been conned . Annie cousin ruin her audition was predictable . I am glad Sliver talk to him about being gay and that his friends will support him but he finally came out .

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Poor teddy being forced out of closet by his boyfriend that was awful

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

He had every right to , it was a difficult decision

Revenge with the Nerd

Well Naomi getting her money back with nerd was rather great she one lucky person but thinking she liked him was rather amusing

It's High Time

Well look like Ivy is developing a drug problem but smart move getting a prescription for the Weed but that guy she meet was interesting i hope we see him again. It about time Adirana found out about Sliver but what a way to find out especially convince Navid sign the weiver.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes she really is great but i wonder how Annie will expose her and gay club situation was amusing

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Emily got what she deserved and it was long time coming Liam and Annie fake fighting i saw coming but Ivy get reality check from Raj was a surprised since he is sick and not pothead. That was great twist I didn't see coming.

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Come on it sad but kids lukumia who 7 years old and only have few years are lot sadier.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I get what your saying i am just surprised by that revelation 90210 is usually soft of serious issues tends to focus teen drama i like how they covered in a positive way and i like he's in peace about the situation

Thread