Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

They're Playing Her Song

Got to be careful Adrina Navid going to Sliver for comfort and i can't wait until she realise it's too late her fame won't last when people find out she stole from dead person.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Charlie's friends catching Annie wearing sexy lingerie looked uncomfortable for Annie and i wonder if Debbie and Ryan's one night stand develop in to something more

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i think it will but not straight away

3x10 Best Lei'd Plans

Naomi is priceless thinking she can get Ivy to teach her how to surf in a couple of days but Naomi in the water was funny and I'm not surprised that Navid and Adrianna's relationship is strained now that she has found fame. Debbie on her first Internet date was terrible untill she and Ryan sneak away for some one-on-one time at the Beach Club which was amusing and the ending i could see coming

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

You kind of covered everything but when will Teddy come out of the closet ?

Holiday Madness

Well talk about leaving the episode with a clif-hanger but wait 24 January 2011 for next episode is going nightmare

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Adrianna's fame has really gone to her head but what a cliffhanger with Cannon hiding in the shadows

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well she really shouldn't treated her manager like that epically when he had leverage over her but it did seem trying to help her be successful but she acted like a spoilt brat and i can't wait until she hit rock bottom and realise her boyfriend has fallen in love with Sliver. .

Good thing I came in here to find out when Cannon will make his move, cause what I am watching on tv now is an old one Leam is living in his car.

Teddy needs to come out of the closet at least come out to Silver

3x12 Liars

I think we knew Mr. Cannon was going after Naomi but taking her hostage in her own home and luring Silver into the situation was terrible but he got what he deserved , Dixon rescuing Ivy after she takes a nasty spill was great

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes he got what he deserved but there was a moment that it was good thing Sliver was there talk her down from trying kill him . Look like there more things happening in this episode than there has been all season everything is really complicated i can't wait to see where any of this is going.

3x13 It's Getting Hot in Here

Naomi face when the girl got to the yoga retreat was amusing and the girl telling Adrianna a few home truths was a long time coming but just when you thought Emily was fitting in she stabs Annie in the back. Charlie realizes Annie has feelings for Liam and setting them up to be together was nice

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yeah but does think it's strange that Naomi decides to stay please don't tell me they going introduce a cult/brain-washing story-line .

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I think they are after her inheritance

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yeah i would guess so but why all sudden has she decided to be good ?

All About a Boy

Wow look like you were right about her inheritance getting land was suspicious but it's too late she been conned . Annie cousin ruin her audition was predictable . I am glad Sliver talk to him about being gay and that his friends will support him but he finally came out .

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Naomi may of been safe as the sacrificial virgin but loosing her her inheritance i could see coming but Emily is like single white female in the was she stole Annie role in the play and a close call with the earring

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Poor teddy being forced out of closet by his boyfriend that was awful

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I'm not surprised Teddy told him it's over for blackmailing him to tell his friends

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

He had every right to , it was a difficult decision

Thread