Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The cover in the VIp section through me off since its a cover from the old 90210 and not the new one is the episode of the new at least I would hate to lose tokens.

Reply 3#3 minnieholly's post

Yes hence why i reported and what a way start senior year look like there got a bunch typical story-line keep us watching but what has Annie got herself in for with that intern ship?.

Why does everyone on this show have a hidden agenda and Ivy friend and her mother guess this show hook me back on after disappointing season 2 with Jasper think if they bring him back half way through season 3 i will lose my temper.

Age Of Inheritance

Well another good episode but Neomi is really losing her friend but sliver doesn't have any idea about Canon and i don't know how he will play it but it's clear he becoming obsessed with her.

Annie meet a new guy who happens to be half brother of Liam and this test their relationship because he hates him which i don't get

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was one hell of a over the top party but Dixon getting setup after a body shot off a girl was cruel and the teacher thing is getting interesting

Well Sliver finally figure out Nomi was telling the thurth thanks her message repeating what canon footage.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It's a good job Sliver remembered the phrase when watching the video and it was only a matter of time the truth about Adrianna and the song

3x04 The Bachelors

Funny line from Dixon to Ivy about paying for her first time because he was appearing in a bachelor auction and planing to spend the their first night together until Sasha spoiled it with some life-altering news.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i was wondering why she came back that difficult decision for dixon-question is whether he will tell IVY about it or not?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I hope he will because he has nothing to be ashamed of accidents happen but what a great reason for safe sex

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but he needs to get tested before he tells her just be sure

Catch Me If You Cannon

Wow Sliver plan completely backfired because they all thought it was her bi-polar condition. Dixon really overacted to the news he should been more patient and Ivy is no longer innocent any more.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I feel sorry for Jen's baby having a mother like that but having a boy when she was expecting a girl was amusing and what Annie was trying to do to help her mothers financial problem was nice. It's a shame that Sliver plan backfired and Oscar got what he wanted from Ivy

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i figured bi-polar would create problems

How Much Is That Liam In The Window

This was a good episode because most of everything that episodes were leading up to got resolved to some degree. Jen  really showed she cared about Noemi. Liam,  i would get suspicious if a middle age women offered to put you up in the pool house but finding out that women girl mother was amusing. I might be desperate for a job but not desperate enough to be shop model

So both Liam and his half-brother have scare make you wonder how that happen?.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-26-2010 15:13 ]

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a shame Jen shredded the teddy after overhearing about Naomi's rape but it's nice to know she cared about Noemi and Oscar got his revenge on Laurel and Ivy with the news about his past

I See London, I See France

Well is it really over with Cannon i am surprised he stay around for so long with that hanging over him. I mean when fake accused him and was cleared he should moved but he didn't and now he's on the run .

Reply 18#18 bala's post

As soon as Oscar confronted Cannon about Dagenham i thought that was his undoing but I'm sure he will have one last go at Naomi and Navid standing down from the awards was nice

Mother Dearest

I really wasn't expecting Jen to leave her baby but i think it will be interesting when she come back. i love how Neomi and IVY got Oscar back that was funny.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Jen hasn't got the mother instinct but taking the wrong baby and then letting her baby fall was terrible but what was Navid thinking when he sent Silver to help proving the underage problem, Oscar got what he deserved

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Quote:
what was Navid thinking when he sent Silver to help proving the underage problem,
What do you mean they were friends she was doing him a favour ?

Thread