Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x03 It's All Fun and Games

The detective starting to asking about Vanessa's whereabouts was a little quick as you would of thought with the way she behaves she wouldn't be missed and what a small world with the daugher of the truck driver that hit Dixon being at the same meeting

5x04 Into The Wild

Alec having photos of him kissing Naomi was disgusting but Max not realising she was set up was crazy and Silver finding the nude pictures of her being leaked on-line should of been predicted

5x05 Hate 2 Love

The way Liam got back at his teacher for giving him a hard time was amusing and poor Madison being dragged into the fight between Naomi and Alec

5x06 The Con

Navid leaking Liam and Linsey's sex tape was so predictable as he has been acting like a jerk for a while and it wasn't hard for Max to work out who hacked his software considering he beat him to the launch

5x07 - 99 Problems

Liam having his own private security detail after hitting the photographer was amusing and Liam receiving the letter that suggests someone knows where Vanessa is was a surprise as I though she got washed out to sea

5x08 - 902-100

Naomi's naked apology was bizarre but Max giving her a hard time for hiring Bryce was ridiculous because he was going to hire her first and Vanessa still being alive was disappointing

5x09 The Things We Do For Love

Ashley arresting Liam after she heard Vanessa had been spotted in a beauty salon was bizarre and Alec being behind Max's downfall was interesting as they had supposed to be long time friends, I'm glad Dixon told Megan about her dad and the accident

5x10 Misery Loves Company

Vanessa helping Annie rescue Liam from Ashley was great but I cant believe it was Annie that got shot

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

That the wrong title ? Isn't that pretty little liars title?

Great returning episode and good stuff i really Nomi fight for her marriage with max but seeing her mum was nice surprise. I really hope that Annie survives

Reply 21#21 bala's post

What makes you think that's the wrong title

http://www.tvrage.com/90210/episodes/1065253576

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

It's strange to have two show have same episode title in the same week

http://www.tvrage.com/Pretty_Little_Liars/episodes/1065207254

5x11 We're Not Not in Kansas Anymore

Annie being in an alternate reality while in surgery was an interesting twist

5x12 Here Comes Honey Bye Bye

I'm not surprised that Liam was banned from the boxing gym after his boxing fight and Annie trying to cancel Riley's surgery was interesting but him dying after the surgery was a surprise as he looked so good when Annie visited him

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2013 16:37 ]

5x13 #realness

Adrianna shoplifting in the hope of getting out of her contract was so obvious and intentionally blowing her performance was bound to have consequences but ruining her own careerer was karma

5x14 Brother from Another Mother

Naomi tracking down Annie and Dixon's half brother Mark would of been nice if she hadn't tried to hard to manipulate the situation

5x15 Strange Brew

Navid being played by Campbell was predictable but asking him to take his fiancée to an event while he's with another girl was bizarre and Liam falling asleep while Annie was talking was amusing

5x16 Life's a Beach

I'm surprised to see who's playing Sydney Price the new surfer girl and the fact she only told him after they slept together that she's married was amusing and poor Adrianna overhearing Annie and Naomi arguing

5x17 Dude, Where's My Husband

The girls night out was interesting as they got that drunk they didn't know if Naomi got married and Liam befriending the Cronus brothers in order to try and clear Navid's name was nice considering what he had to do

5x18 A Portrait of the Artist As a Young Call Girl

It didn't take Silver long to figure out Author X was Annie but Naomi putting her foot in her mouth before Annie admitted she was Author X was amusing

5x19 The Empire State Strikes Back

Cassie the pro-surfer insisting Navid and Liam have to convince Olly Murs to do a special performance for her seemed a little random but in an attempt for her to be their first sponsored athlete it had to be done

Thread