Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x02 Rush Hour

Naomi along with Annie going through the sorority games was amusing and what Navid's sister Leila was trying to do was diabolical but i am looking forward to Naomi taking Holly down and the truths out about Jeremy

4x03 Greek Tragedy

I liked the way Naomi fond some unusual allies who help her get revenge but even when it's going bad the way she turned it to their advantage was impressive and i wonder how they will get revenge on Holly

4x04 Let The Games Begin

Naomi's plot to take down Holly almost backfired when Max returns and Silver's attempt to make a commercial for Liam's bar was amusing but the supposedly dead husband Jim turning up should make thing interesting

4x05 Party Politics

It looks like the surprise return of Jim is threatens to tear Jane and Liam apart but then again he is the father of her child and husband but Naomi getting locked out of her own place with Austin was amusing

4x06 Benefit Of The Doubt

Dixon is really pushes his limits and is starting to spiraling out of control which is making him a jerk and Sally's singing voice compared to her talking was impressive but Annie's blind date was a surprise considering she walked out on the first date

4x07 It's The Great Masquerade, Naomi Clark

Adrianna handcuffs herself to Dixon in an attempt to get him to stay sober was amusing and Navid's plan to bring down his Uncle Amal is bound to cause trouble now he has lied to Silver and Naomi should of known better than work with Holly

4x08 Vegas, Maybe

Annie's new guy was too good to be true and Naomi gate crashing her boyfriend's party as Marilyn was amusing

4x09 A Thousand Words

I'm surprised Annie stooped so low to ask him for money and i had a feeling that Silver’s video of Teddy's Vegas wedding which was sent accidentally would get leaked to the press and Liam should of realised his racing stunt would have repercussions on his modeling career and what great new about Raj

4x10 Smoked Turkey

Naomi going to the extremes to prove her love to Austin was a little ridiculous but it's hard to believe how careless she could be with the lighter and Raj's good news didn't last long

4x11 Project Runaway

Holly stealing Naomi's designs was a blessing in disguise when Janice Dickinson said they were the worst she had seen

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-11-2011 13:39 ]

4x12 O Holly Night

Holly's mother, Rachel hiring Naomi over her daughter is going to cause trouble especially when she is asked to oversee her arch-nemesis Holly's birthday party and Navid finding trouble was bound to happen, Annie breaking into Jeremy's apartment was stupid but she was lucky it paid off and what a cliffhanger for the hiatus

4x13 Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot

I'm glad Liam's OK from the crash but the girl that hit him hanging around like a bad smell and lying about the color of the car that hit him might backfire when Annie starts to suspect her after having the bike repaired

4x14 Mama Can You Hear Me

Naomi trying to fix the relationship between her Rachel and Holly backfired when they are forced to work together but Holly being Naomi's assistant amusing until she was fired and what a small world that Greg's adopted daughter is Adrianna biological daughter, Vanessa coming clean about the motorcycle accident was a surprise

4x15 Trust, Truth and Traffic

Adrianna doing something stupid about her daughter was predictable but kidnapping her was crazy and what happened to Silver when he found out about Adrianna was sad, Dixon getting arrested in connection with a fire at a sorority house was to much of a coincidence after being overheard but Annie had a tough decision to make about what really happened about the fire until Austin took responsibility for it

4x16 No Good Deed

Vanessa vowing to make Liam a huge TV star after his agent drops him but only after her interferences will be interesting and what a crafty publicity stunt with the girl in the water, Naomi had her work cut out throwing a sweet sixteen birthday party for a not so sweet girl and i wonder what trouble Jen will bring now she's back

4x17 Babes In Toyland

Naomi converting the sex shop for her so called office was impressive but having to break back in to get the jacket was a disaster until Jen threatened to tell his wife and what Vanessa did to get Liam the role was diabolical

4x18 Blood Is Thicker Than Mud

Naomi and Jen fighting over Annie's new business partner P.J. was amusing but the mud fight was priceless and Vanessa revenge for Adrianna telling Liam her suspicions that she staged the near drowning incident was scary, I'm mean that woman is a psycho bitch

4x19 The Heart Will Go On

Dixon did the right thing telling Ivy that Raj still has cancer and is in the hospital

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I am saving this for the summer period along with Army wives and DH.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I'm just plodding along slowly

Thread