Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Enchanted Donkey

After what Ariana did do Sliver in pervious episode the tap water was mean but what she did at end is certainly out of order   it's very dangerous

I agree, I used to like Adrianna but now she's turning into a vindictive bitch. Poor Silver.

Reply 64#64 dannixx's post

What's more disturbing is young people watch this getting idea that it's ok for them to this to someone who stole their boyfriend ?. it's a tv show but same time it has responsibility to young teenager who might think this is ok .

yeah, but they would probably get the idea somewhere else anyway.. idk television has become to intense and dangerous.

Reply 66#66 dannixx's post

Yes i sometimes wonder what tv show will be like 10 years from now

I'm scared to find out!

Reply 68#68 dannixx's post

it just mean you need to be more careful when you have kids

Reply 63#63 bala's post

What Adrianna did with the water was childish, i know what Silver did was wrong but no worse than Adrianna stealing the music and the tit for tat with the sunscreen was predictable but swapping the pills could be fatal

Nerdy Little Secrets

Sliver has gone off deep end but i was amazed she aced the interview but phone call might ruined her chances. Trust Naomi to be jealous and make mess of the whole situation loved ending with her wearing max t-shirt

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Annie working for the actress Marla might pay well but looks like hard work and Naomi being sick of hiding her relationship with Max was amusing but scaring of Alex away and having to take her place was priceless and the way Raj helps Ivy overcome her fear of the water was amusing

Women on the Verge

I am glad dixon and navid finally got sliver the help but look Adriana is a little bit devious in her plan to get Navid he has no idea he is getting played

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Annie convinces Marla to attend a Hollywood movie premiere of one of Marla's old films looked like it was a great success but allowing her to go out on a high and Navid and Dixon intervention on Silver after her breakdown was nice

The Prom Before the Storm

Well after all of that it was eventful episode Sliver is getting better and thinking she taking right pills when she wasn't but Adrienne covered her tracks .

Reply 75#75 bala's post

It's a shame the side effects of Sliver pills is paranoia because she figured out that Adrienne had messed with her pills but she only just got away with it and i thought there was bound to be repercussions for Annie and the necklace but the end was a surprise and i suppose the family will contest the Will

To the Future!

What is with same clifhanger in both gossip girl and this ?

Nice wedding and i am glad she didn't jump off the cliff

It was nice to see Navid and Silver make up after what Adrianna did to her and her ghost coming back to haunt her was fantastic.

Reply 78#78 minnieholly's post

Yeah that was rather unexpected

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Naomi taking the wrap for what Max did was nice but hats off to Max for coming clean at the graduation,  the truth about Adrianna coming out in front of everyone was great and hats off to Naomi for arranging the wedding

90210 Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 13, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Up In Smoke

Naomi getting the wrong idea about the cowboy was amusing and his retaliation by ringing his father to up the price was priceless but Liam being turned down by his proposal to Annie will be interesting

Thread