Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I think they are after her inheritance

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Naomi may of been safe as the sacrificial virgin but loosing her her inheritance i could see coming but Emily is like single white female in the was she stole Annie role in the play and a close call with the earring

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I'm not surprised Teddy told him it's over for blackmailing him to tell his friends

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Who would of thought a rare owl and the nerd would help get Naomi her money back and Adrianna wanted a reality show so there's nothing more real than getting dumped on camera, Annie should of got Emily and her single white female speech on tape

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Emily plays the innocent victim really well and she has got everyone believing her but Annie attacking her wasn't very smart and Naomi being turn down by the nerd was amusing

Reply 47#47 bala's post

The gay club was a nice gesture but was too soon for Teddy considering he has only just come out

3x17 Blue Naomi

Adirana going after the other girl got Sliver to come clean about Navid but at what price and Annie and Liam working together to expose Emily was amusing with a great result, Naomi trying to impress Max by dressing up in an Avatar costume was priceless and both of them not wanting spoil their street cred was great

Reply 50#50 bala's post

That's a sad story line with only 3 or 4 years to live at such a young age

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Anyone who has only a few years to live is sad but it just seems worse when it's kid's of any age and by kid's i also mean young adults

Reply 56#56 dannixx's post

It airs at 8pm

Reply 58#58 dannixx's post

I think it's eastern time but not sure

Reply 60#60 dannixx's post

I've just looked on their website and it's 8/7c
http://www.cwtv.com/

Reply 63#63 bala's post

What Adrianna did with the water was childish, i know what Silver did was wrong but no worse than Adrianna stealing the music and the tit for tat with the sunscreen was predictable but swapping the pills could be fatal

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Annie working for the actress Marla might pay well but looks like hard work and Naomi being sick of hiding her relationship with Max was amusing but scaring of Alex away and having to take her place was priceless and the way Raj helps Ivy overcome her fear of the water was amusing

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Annie convinces Marla to attend a Hollywood movie premiere of one of Marla's old films looked like it was a great success but allowing her to go out on a high and Navid and Dixon intervention on Silver after her breakdown was nice

Reply 75#75 bala's post

It's a shame the side effects of Sliver pills is paranoia because she figured out that Adrienne had messed with her pills but she only just got away with it and i thought there was bound to be repercussions for Annie and the necklace but the end was a surprise and i suppose the family will contest the Will

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Naomi taking the wrap for what Max did was nice but hats off to Max for coming clean at the graduation,  the truth about Adrianna coming out in front of everyone was great and hats off to Naomi for arranging the wedding

90210 Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 13, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Up In Smoke

Naomi getting the wrong idea about the cowboy was amusing and his retaliation by ringing his father to up the price was priceless but Liam being turned down by his proposal to Annie will be interesting

4x02 Rush Hour

Naomi along with Annie going through the sorority games was amusing and what Navid's sister Leila was trying to do was diabolical but i am looking forward to Naomi taking Holly down and the truths out about Jeremy

Thread