Thread
Printable Version

does anyone know...

does anyone know...

if tv-video will ever get the new futurama episodes/movies because im pretty sure they came out like earlier this year. im just curious because yew seem to update shows over night so i kinda figured that yew either didnt know about it or more likely that yew couldnt get a good quality version of it.

As far as I know, there have been two movies by now "Bender's Big Score" and "The Beast with a Billion Backs". But as they are movies, I don't think you will see them here. I have seen both and although I am a big Futurama fan, I was a bit disappointed I hope they will continue the series soon, as this shorter format just fits Futurama much better

i havent seen them at all but i can understand what yew mean about disappointment...in like 2006 or something, they said they were making futurama again and 2 years later, yew didnt like it as much. i was quite disappointed with stargate the ark of truth...such a quick fix movie...i mean a box that makes people see the truth...i would have been happier with a huge monster than shoots lightning out of its arse ^_^

Reply #1 moosey1989's post

I don't think we'll be getting the Futurama movies...many people have asked about this, but as this being a strictly TV shows site, movies don't come into the picture. Sorry .

i understand that...maybe they will make a site called movie-video.net XD

Reply 5#5 moosey1989's post

Well, there was some talk awhile back about doing so. I'm not sure where that's at now though.

Reply 5#5 moosey1989's post

that site does exist, only they call it netflix. only, the bleach movies aren't out in the US yet. can't get them on netflix, which bites! anyone know how I can watch them closer to *now*? [ Last edited by Mercuriel1 at 9-13-2008 10:58 ]

Thread