Thread
Printable Version

membership

membership

I donated over a week ago and still nothing?????

******Edited * That's my paypal transaction #, donation made on August 14. I thought it was instant now?

your donation buys you F$ you need to convert these into points on the vip site in the members area.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For helping a fellow member :-) 8-20-2008 04:16
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 2#2 3gin3's post

Hi there, as Angel said you need to convert them. Follow this link & it explains what you need to do:

Converting F$

How can one get your attention? Or the money back?

Guys, I donated 1 month ago and still nothing! When I try to watch an episode always get '0 points in your account'. Contacted your support 3 times and each time I was guaranteed the problem will be 'solved in 24 hours'. Just have patience, I was told, about 2 weeks ago. What is this? I am really upset now, especially because usually I can 'smell' a fraud rather easily but this time I wasn't able to... Signed: user 14118813, look up my email address in your records. If you have any decency to answer at all, I mean.

Reply 5#5 14118813's post

your voice is being herd.... this site isn't a fraud and if you could just hold on we'll try to get this error fixed ASAP - thanks

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 5#5 14118813's post

I am sorry you didn't come to the forum earlier for help. Please send your transaction id and conformation# in a PM to Zhang2000 to get this settled. Be sure to include the amount of your donation. Please come back and tell us how things went and if you need more help be sure to ask.

I joined the vip site about 2 weeks ago and have been watching all the shows i miss i live in a area the is way behind and i am catching up on all the show i love thank you so much for the site
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for positive comment 8-21-2008 01:19

Reply.

14118813 I don't know what is the delay in your having recieved your points, but believe me, this is no fraud. The best damned site ever, in my honest opinion. Hope when your problem is sorted that you will come back and post that you agree with me.

Thread