Thread
Printable Version

just thinking out loud

something new would be nice ...

no offense, but the way the viewing history is set up now sucks. I recently wanted to see where I had been in a show I stopped watching months ago, but had about 150 pages of viewing history to go thru, which wasn't all that fun. plus, I think the page count should be the opposite of what it is now, so the first show you ever watched is on page one, and it adds up from there, so a particular entry (show x, season x, episode x, watch date x) is always in the same place. cheering you on from the sidelines, p-king PS also, for some mysterious reason, an entry will be listed multiple times, as tho i watched an episode multiple times, even tho I didn't, unnecessarily taking up much more space. [ Last edited by Mercuriel1 at 8-27-2008 23:56 ]

Reply 6#6 gypsiegirl66's post

sorry to be contentious and I'm not sure how much it matters, but an episode will be listed anywhere from 1-5 times in my viewing history when I only clicked on it once. if the episodes were only listed as many times as I clicked on them, I wouldn't have mentioned it. anyway, for the most part I keep track of what I've watched on my own in a word doc. much more convenient! keep up the outstanding work ppls.

Thread