28 12
Thread
Printable Version

new shows??????????

new shows??????????

It has been over 30 days since any new shows have been posted. I thought they added shows at least twice a month. Does anybody know when they will add any new shows?

Reply 1#1 cire_inv's post

No one but Admin. Knows for sure. If you are looking for new shows to watch perhaps tell us what shows you currently like maybe we can recommend something.

Reply 1#1 cire_inv's post

I have almost seen all the show on this site... Now with all the other sites coming up, offering loads of free shows (in good quality - so I hear) I'm a bit ambiguous about the value of the donation. It would be great if vip.video could stick to sales arguments like 'new shows twice a month'... or maybe give an estimated date for the updates? Don't get me wrong - I truely love this site. VERY MUCH. It's just, that I'm a little tired of anticipating new shows for the last couple of days, just to meet with disappointment . [ Last edited by lemhgd at 8-16-2008 13:38 ]

Reply 3#3 lemhgd's post

Really you seen almost all-i haven't even watched nearly all. (150 shows on here out 150 how many have you seen) just be patient i have feeling updates is going coming soon

I've seen over 100 shows... but that's not the point, right?

Reply 5#5 lemhgd's post

I understand your fustration. From what I understand during the off season it is harder to find reliable sources. I assure you they are working on it, (if they are all not at the Olympics ) Moderators are members too. We feel the same fustrations you do. This is not a regular occurance. I have been a member for over a year and this has only happen a few times.

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

Thank you Tina for understanding. Of course the admins are in China... Things must be crazy right now with the olympics going on.... Thanks for reminding me...

Hi, Will you be putting the Internet shows of Heroes on to VIP? If not, where else can I see them? Thank you, Chrisrose

Reply 8#8 chrisrose's post

yes the new episode will put when they air

new show suggestion

CAVEMEN (ABC) STAR TREK DEEP SPACE NINE

i really hope they dont update it just yet because i just finished watching star trek voyager and that was 7 seasons long and ive just started watching star trek enterprise and im guessing when the update arrives, both the shows will be moved to VIP. if it does move to VIP though, i am not watching it til september because that is when i will make a donation again because of all the shows starting in september ^_^

Reply 11#11 moosey1989's post

finally someone smart enough to realise benefits of show not getting updated

I have to agree there!! I am watching Enterprise also and hoep to get through it before it goes VIP

guess i'm not smart enough to realise the benefits of 'no new shows'. too bad, the site doesn't consist of soley star trek fans... good for you tho

Yeah, I've kinda slacked off from vip for awhile seeing as all my shows aren't running and whatnot. I will donate again probably towards the end of September. For now earning points on here is working well for me. I watched all of Lost this summer which I neverthought I'd like but now I'm obsessed. Haha. Too bad it won't be back till 2009. Anywho, I'd love new shows but it's okay if it takes more time. I just got a new toy (an iPod nano) that I am just loving!

ah im new to the star trek experience...i mean yeah my older brother was a trekkie but like im 18 so it was really not my generation and since i watched voyager, im absolutely hooked on it. im glad tv-video had the whole series of each thing on there because i actually do like star trek...who knows, maybe one day there might be a starfleet, one can only hope ^_^ thanks again tv-video.

I'm wondering: did anybody actually ask the admins about what happend about adding the new shows?? Pls remember: this is not a members brazen complaint - it's more of a rude behaviour, not sticking to the 'sites' end of the bargain...

Reply 17#17 lemhgd's post

yes i have send a pm to one of the admins to find out but I'm waiting for a response. please note that new show get added at the site discretion and we have no idea when they will get added this site only grantees new episode for show on the site to get updated nothing else. i'm sure they will get added in few days or even next week i understand your frustration as i have also run of shows to watch

I've watched all the CSIs, NCIS, 4400, Cold Case, Without a Trace shows, and I have not seen a new show added in a couple of months....... The Closer had a few new ones over the last 4 weeks, that's all. Too bad I am not collecting interest on my donation...... So are we waiting for the Olympics to be over???? Can anybody direct me to a site where I can see some more of the above shows??? Barb

Reply 19#19 bsimonspet's post

4400 was canceled in 2007 and will not have any new episodes. NCIS new episodes start Sep 23. All 18 episodes of Season 5 of Cold case are on the site. I am done doing this research..please before you complain Barb, make sure the show is airing in the country of origin. We have no way of adding shows that have not aired yet. Thank you, Dog
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

28 12
Thread