Thread
Printable Version

Top Headlines: F$ used, Friendvista.com Upgraded

Could not type into PAypal

I am confused. I clicked to buy F$ but when the Paypal window came up it would not allow me to type any information in the Paypal fields. I am already a VIP member so did this mean it already had my information and I did not need to log into Paypal? Please advise

Still can;t type in paypal

Still did not work... by not work I mean that after completing the order I clicked Checkout as ordered which takes me to the Paypal page... then when I try to fill in the Paypal fields it won't register any thing I type in. It is like I am typing but no letters are shwoing up in any of the fields. What am I doing wrong? thanks

cost of viewing the same episode?

I paid for some epidsodes and when I went to watch them again it charged me again. Now because I ran out of points I am not able to access the episodes I already paid for? Please advise.

Thanks for the reply. Well, It was no more than a few minutes from when I started to watch the video...then the audio and video were off so I closed the window and had by then used my last points... and so what happened is I could nto go back and watch the video I just paid for... I guess because I had no more points? The bigger difficulty I am having is I do not seem able to give my money to VIPTV.. I keep trying but the fields in the friends Paypal page seem inoperable.. I can;t type in my personal information to close the transaction...even the Paypal log in on the right side doesn't work for me. I really like this site and it is only one that I have been willing to give money to.... it has become harder now to do that and it is frustrating.. Thanks for your help.

Thread