Thread
Printable Version

Top Headlines: F$ used, Friendvista.com Upgraded

Reply 4#4 Latinaso's post

I don't think so, unless the last time you donated it was in US$ instead of Euros. then it is a little more but not enough to cry over.I promise it is barely noticeable.

May I suggest everyone having trouble with this please 1st check your transaction with paypal and confirm it has gone through then send a PM to lbjedward with you trans. ID confirmation # amount of Donation and your User name. Do Not check the box save a copy as this will only save your pm and not send it. After you have done this please post here you have sent a PM to lbjedward so we can be sure he has recieved your pm and mods can offer further assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding and I am sorry you have experienced trouble.

Reply 16#16 aliciaann's post

They are in China so they won't be on until later tonite. If you don't hear anything later let me know.

Reply 23#23 aliciaann's post

Please check your PM box.

Reply 28#28 moejoed's post

Try again, if you checked the box save a copy it did not send. also check tracking in the PM section if it is in bold he has not read it yet. Lrt me know after you have done this so I can be of further assistance.

Reply 27#27 3gin3's post

Go to the members center on the vip page. How to do it is there.

Reply 33#33 jonahtan's post

Hi Jonathan go check out the free chatting section of the forum for some good chatting.

Reply 36#36 shinny's post

It has also been brought to our attention some people created new user names and bought the f$ on the new account. If you did so your F$ will be on the new account. PM lbjedward if you do not recieve them by the end of the day, with all your transaction info.

Reply 39#39 wheeliegirl's post

Send A PM to lbjedward with detailed information about your donation. Some people got confused with the new way and created a new account. If you did this your F$ are in the new account. Let me know once you have sent the pm.

May I suggest everyone having trouble with this please 1st check your transaction with paypal and confirm it has gone through then send a PM to lbjedward with you trans. ID confirmation # amount of Donation and your User name. Do Not check the box save a copy as this will only save your pm and not send it. After you have done this please post here you have sent a PM to lbjedward so we can be sure he has recieved your pm and mods can offer further assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding and I am sorry you have experienced trouble.

Reply 51#51 cristina_vata's post

1st go to paypal and see if the transaction has actually gone through. then send a pm to Lbjedward with the information you do have. You should be able to pull up the trans id from your paypal account.

Reply 54#54 Bilbodog's post

Try restarting your computer. And wait for the page to fully load.

Thread