Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This was a great ep. Jason becoming involved with the Sun shine crew is funny form the since I think he is doing it out of guilt.

I also wonder what the vampires have in store for Sookie. Eric is really interested in her.

Bill falling in love with sookie is a great story line also. I wonder how long is will be before Eric puts Bill in his place and tells him to turn Sookie.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB Contribution :-) 6-24-2009 02:38

It is great to see a mysterious creature around that the Vamps do not know anything about. I was wondering the whole time if the creature may be a vamp killer and smells out the blood of vamps. Since Sookie has taken vamp blood more than once she may smell like a vamp.

Will have to see how that plays out.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 7-1-2009 15:52

What a great ep. I always though that lady had it in for Jason.

And Sookie finding someone else like her was great to see.

As for tara and that other lady. I cant figure out why she wants tara so bad and what she is.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB contribution 7-21-2009 10:06

This was a great ep. I know people though it was slow but it did provide alot of info into Bill's past. It showed us that even though he is a vampire he wants to hold onto his humanity unlike alot of the other vampires.

I was also surprises at the end to see Jason shot. I really hope he is not dead.

Tara is in some deep dog doo. She has her misgivings towards Maryann. I think they will come out more and more in the rest of the season.

As for Bill I think he may have to give up on Sookie though I can see him fighting tooth and nail for her.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution 8-4-2009 14:00

I have to agree it was sick but I also wondered if this was done to get Tara under her control and become totally hers.

I also loved the ending. It is great how this show leaves you wanting to watch the next ep.

It was great how Godrick stood up for Sookie with Bill's maker. It shows that he is tring to get back to his human side.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 8-11-2009 04:33

I have been away and finally was abot to get caught up.

Wow!! what an amazing two eps these have been. We know know why Maryann want Sam. She wants to eat his heart and sacrifice him to bring her God to her. But at the end I wonder if she may have switched her eyes from Sam to Sookie???

The Queen is very old and that could be the reason why she knows Bill. They may have even had a thing. Will have to wait to see how that goes.

Bill did find out how to Kill Maryann and I can see him trying to make this happen. Cedric was also there to find out how to kill her and win Sookies approval.

I can't wait for the next season
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:20

It was a pretty good ep.

It did conclude the Mary Ann story line with the help of Bill and Sam.

It also did raise some new questions.

What will Sam do now that he knows where his real family is and what they are like?
Who took Bill away?

Lets hope the next season is as good as this one was

Well I have to say this was an great start to the season.

Jason and the ex cop guy trying to cover up the fact that Jason was the one to kill Eggs was hilarious. Telling Jason to act like his normal self and go have some fun with the ladies was good. The fact that he can't get it up because he keeps seeing dead people shows he can't handle the fact that he shot someone.

I also though it was cool that Sookie went to the person she hates the most for help in finding Bill.

It also is cool how Bill got away from the guys who took him and then went underground to protect himself and then feed from the old lady to heal.

It was also cool to find out the the Queen is the one who is pushing the V to make money.

Can't wait for the next ep. Going to have to watch the ep again to take the quiz.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for your TB comments 6-18-2010 08:27

Reply 18#18 gabsimom's post

I have to agree with you about the burning. It was all in his mind that he though it.

It is interesting that the Mississippi Vamp is trying to take over Bills area. Looks like there is a war between the vamps a brewing. It is also neat that the werewolves are the lackies for the vamps in the Mississippi area. I do wonder what they want with Sookie though.

I am glad that Lafayette is looking after Tara. She needs someone to help her through the problems she is having. Also the new Vamp is cool. He is kind of like Bill in some ways. I hope he and Tara get together.

Sookie and Eric getting together is not what I would want but I can see it happening. It is only a matter of time. Eric and the werewolves seem to have a history and I can see this as a bone for him to pick with them or at least who ever controls them.

I like the fact that Sam found his family but i can see that his brother does not like the fact that he is around. He seems to also have better control of shape shifting than Sam.

Great first two eps to the season. Lets hope it continues.

[ Last edited by carlorica at 6-23-2010 08:05 ]
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-28-2010 05:29

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

Yeah it was a great ep. I love the fact that I was wrong about Bill burning Lorena. It was hilarious when I saw the results. It was even better when Bill got the King to make Lorena stand down but I know that she will keep after Bill and Sookie until she has them both.

It was cool how Tara is healing from eggs death and how she forgave Sookie for getting eggs to remember what he had done.

I have to agree with you also that Arelene's baby probable is Rene incarnated.

It will be interesting to see if Andy does take over as Sheriff and allows Jason to become a deputy.

Eric is so in love with Sookie and wants her. I wonder if Sookie will give in and allow Eric to have her.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-28-2010 14:54

3 x 04 - 9 Crimes

This was another great ep. I like the fact that Sam is going to take his brother under his wing and help him better his self. Sam sees that fact that his parents are terrible and he needs to get his brother away from them.

It was also cool how Eric arrived in the nic of time to save lafette. those guys will not mess with him again.

The magistrate giving Eric 2 days to find garbage on Bill is hilarious!!! I figured he would set Bill up so he can get Sookie for himself.

The King is the German that Eric wants also that was surprising to see. This could be interesting to see how that plays out. It is also interesting that the vampire is giving the werewolves his blood. I think that is against the rules also but not sure.

Even though Bill told Sookie not to find him she is going to do everything to find where he is. I just hope that Bill can keep himself safe before Eric finds him.

Overall this is an interesting season and can't wait for the next ep.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments! 7-12-2010 13:17

Reply 27#27 shinny's post

Yeah I have to agree. Until Bill is out of the picture Sookie and Eric are going to be apart and Eric is going to be lusting after her.

Well I am finally all caught up on this. I have been away and missed this show. Where to start.....

Well I love the fact that Sookie was able to save Bill and wonder what her true power is. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. The other ladies in Sookie's Dream are scared of Vampires and told Sookie not to give him the light.

The Queen seems to know what Sookie true powers are and has told Eric what they are now. I wonder if he will tell the King.

This King I also dont care much about. He is like most of the other evil guys. Wants all the power for himself. Will be interesting to see if the higher ups allow him to get away with what he has.

Tara is a big pain again this season and more of a Headache. I hope she gets take out.

Well can't wait for the rest of the season.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments! 8-6-2010 02:38

Well Tara was ok last season but I do agree that she was needy but This season they went too far in the other direction. I like the kick ass style but not to the point that she cant let Sookie do her thing. Especially when she knows Sookies is in Love with Bill.

Well I have to say this was an awesome ep. Bill finally finds out what Sookie is and is going to tell her.

Eric is given the green light to take out the King. He wont have any help but maybe after what the King did on TV he will.

I also love the fact that Jason will protect Tara from Franklin. The bullets where something that he did not bet on.

Tara is becoming a little better. She is a little needy but not bad.

Sams brother is becoming a little brat. I mean Sam is being nice to him but he is acting like a little teenager from hell.

Well this is an awesome setup for the rest of the season. lets see where it goes from here.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-16-2010 09:06

Well the everyone has mention it but I have to mention it again also. Sookie's response to finding out that she is a fairy was hilarious!!! I mean fairy's are unnatural creates also and seem to have been able to keep in the shadows for a long time.

I also think that Eric is right and bill has a plan for Sookie. Bill is not wanting to let it be know. It is hard to say right now what that may be. Eric seems to have a deep concern for Sookie and his actions in the end may lead to Sookie being killed or they may lead to Eric being able to take out Russel. It is hard to say. Eric loves to keep his cards close to him and not show too much of his hand before the time is right.

Jason seems to care what happens to Tara. I though the two of them where going to make out there for a minute. But the new girl Jason has being a black panther changer is awesome!!!

Lafete and his boo doing the Vtrip was cool. He was a little spooked by what he learned about his bo's family. It could turn out to be an interesting side show for the show.

Well this has been an awesome season and can't wait to see what they throw at us next.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments 8-30-2010 03:19

Thread