Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

No True Blood this week? Anyone knows why?

Thanks Bala! I was sooo dissapointed this morning...

I think the episode was so slow because we saw a lot of Bill/Lorena stuff... unnecessary since it's pretty muchs self explanatory. But the episode did bring some great moments! Laffayete is back to normal! Yay! And Godric, hot! But my heart already belongs to Eric. I think right now there is so much stuff going on I have the feeling it won't fit into the season! *laugh* I am at the edge of my seat, waiting for monday to come again hihihi
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution 8-3-2009 12:17

This show blows my mind! I love it!!! The smile on Eric`s face was priceless! And what about the dream scene? Thank you, Alan Ball. This show only gets better!! I can`t wait for next week!!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB Contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:28

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

Completely agree with your post, Shinny!
Maryann really needs someone to show her some manners and boundaries.
I fear Eric will close himself up now that Godric is gone... maybe Sookie will be the only one to make him feel again. Just a guess. I haven`t read the books and don`t intend too. The series is just too good!

This episode was really good, but I think HBO should do a 2 hour Finale instead (specially now with Labor Day next week and the last episode only on the 13th). This was a "building the momentum" kind of thing. But finally got some Eric again, that is amazing! And (I am not going to spoil anything) the dialog between Andy and Jason is priceless!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:19

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I know it is a normal episode. It was just a comment, not that HBO will change anything, unfortunately I just think it would make more sensce, that is all!

Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

I loved the teacup humans

I don't want to spoil it for anybody, so I will just say: it definetely didn't dissapoint!! The only thing missing was more Eric. But I have a feeling he will rule next season, so it's all good

Thread