Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Honestly, I am getting really sick of the whole MaryAnn / Tara etc arc.... Don't get me wrong, I really like Tara as a character, but all the crap with the devil type stuff going on, the blood stuff or whatever, the parties with the town, the blacking out, just - all of it, show after show is getting on my nerves, its like, come on all ready.

Holtz was PRICELESS, love Jessica too, and a virgin forever? Poor Jessica!

Eric... in one blow you want to hug him and kick his ass!

Poor Godric, I so loved him, I wish he was there more!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:28

I think it was awesome. I really hate the entire MaryAnn storyline but I'm warming up to the part at least that they are wrapping it up and at least they are doing it with a lot of action and interest. Basically, with Sookie and her new power, Jason and his newfound courage, Hoyt cursing as his mother and Jessica goes at it and she bits his mother (awesome too as she totally deserved it), and so on... I'm esp interested in seeing the interaction of Bill and the Queen, the continuation of the Sookie power and more of Eric - and Pam if possible.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution 8-24-2009 23:38

I'm not sure, I mean.... I like Sookie/Bill as he is the type that is devoted and long lasting - in real life, you'd think of him as the guy next door type, you know? As for Eric/Sookie... he is the Harley, black leather jacket, danger guy... still awesome tho... and still loves her underneath it all I think but will break her heart into a million pieces tho Bill can too... course I think that Eric may have a thousand more damaged layers than Bill... its really hard to choose but between the two on looks? The Norse God look of Eric? Rocks my world

Thread