Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 silver1978's post

yeah but that not vampires-we used vampires like angel and mick not these type of vampires are type dean and sam usually hunt . wow i just connected 3 show together

episode 4

i have to say i liked this episode mainly Jason problem down under that was so funny

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Strange place to get gout

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well it was good episode

I just watched all of the episodes. First thing, Jason is Vinnie from Home & Away !! He really hides his Aussie accent well:

I'm slowly starting to like this show. It definitely got better with each new episode. I'm loving Tara, she's a great character and how could you not like Jason, silly but lovable !! He kinda used to play this character in home and away too !!

Episode 5

This episode was boring but than the last 5 seconds -i love how she doesn't even know that her boss is one who killed that woman and she can read minds,  how comes she can't read that he's the killer,  now with that end i have say she on her own.

I'm still not a fan or hooked but it something diffrent to watch and jason man the guy seem get laided in every episode. i like vinnie from home & away but jason is crazy addict i mean they not exactly going make him famous. Seriously i don't see what girl see him that always helping him out.

I'm glad they finally show he became a vampire that was intresting. i hope see his sliar again.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Bala I am not sure he is the killer. Just weird. I read some place *spoiler* he is a shape changer and is the dog, which is why he was smelling everything and acting like a crazy dog.

Reply 47#47 gabsimom's post

Thanks i was wondering about that-thank giving me the pieces-and to think if this didn't get added i would given this show a miss

Yes gabsimom.
**POSSIBLE BIG SPOILERS**
Sam is a shifter who can change into any animal he wishes, but prefers the form of the dog. In the book, Rene is the killer.
END **SPOLIER**
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 49#49 silver1978's post

Oh no, I really like him. but it sure would serve Mrs. all high and mighty a nice slice of humble pie.

Reply 50#50 gabsimom's post

i don't know who he is

Reply to Spoiler:

See, I don't understand how Sam can be the Dog. I did think that initially and then there was a scene were the Dog and Sam were together, so I dismissed it. Does he have two elements to him??? I knew he had some connection to the dog what with the sniffing and the growling in his sleep, but how do they answer Sam and the Dog being in the same scene together?

As for Renee, I am shocked about that. I really would never have guessed that. Maybe as his character develops we'll understand why.

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

Well i don't know since i never read the book

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

In regards to the spoiler thing: Do you remember what episode that was? I can't recall that.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 54#54 silver1978's post

i think she meant last episode

SPOILERS
Ok so it's been a while since I read the books, so I wasn't sure about this. I was pretty certain Sam couldn't be himself and the dog at the same time. True Blood wiki says that yes Sam is a shifter, yes he prefers the collie, but he can also shift into any animal he sees last. My guess is that there is a real dog and Sam uses the dog as a reference for his shifting.
/SPOILERS
E. E. Cummings

Reply 56#56 silver1978's post

I'm learning more than i need to know i think we need start spoiler topic for this show for those discuss future story-line from the books.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

lol Bala, don't highlight the spoiler part!
E. E. Cummings

Reply 58#58 silver1978's post

i can't i have to know it

Reply 56#56 silver1978's post

Aha! That makes sense now. Thanks Shannon.

Thread