Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Tara is a big pain again this season and more of a Headache. I hope she gets take out.

AMEN TO THAT

Reply 45#45 bala's post

awww come on Ya'll, they aren't going to kill off Tara. She's sookies bff or something.  If wishing were reality though.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom
Eric as always yum yum no matter what you do.
Bill just die already you bore me to death.
Tina this made me LMAO!

Reply 44#44 carlorica's post

Actually these past few weeks I've started to like Tara's character again. Last season they made her all needy and weird but this season she's back to being a bit of a bad ass and I like her like that.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker Poor Bill i mean I get that he was starving and his survival instincts kicked in but wow, that was brutal. Poor Sookie!
Believe me, it was more brutal in the book!

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 8-6-2010 02:41  
Actually these past few weeks I've started to like Tara's character again. Last season they made her all needy and weird but this season she's back to being a bit of a bad ass and I like her like that ...
Me too, I like her alot more this season. And loved her and Franklin, that was so funny.
As always I just want Bill to die already.

Reply 50#50 gabsimom's post

I think it's great you guys want to kill off a main character like Bill.  Why not just put sookie with Eric!  They would make pretty babies.  That's what I'm talking about.

Well Tara was ok last season but I do agree that she was needy but This season they went too far in the other direction. I like the kick ass style but not to the point that she cant let Sookie do her thing. Especially when she knows Sookies is in Love with Bill.

3x08 "Night on the Sun"

Another brilliant episode. Eric finally begins to get some revenge on the King.

It was great to see more of Jessica in this episode. They haven't hard her enough in the past few episodes and she has been missed.

So what do we think Layfayette's "Power" is? Clearly there is more to Jesus than meets the eye.

I'm not too pleased that Sookie and Bill are back together. I'll take Tina's line and say "Die already Bill" !!!

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

Layfayette's " Power" - i thought she was crazy he's human he has never demonstrated any supernatural power in pervious 2 season so i just assume that just crazy mother speaking. If not it would be interesting to see what he would be.

Sookie and bill i saw that coming but Eric plan was great indirectly saved Bill . Sookie girl fight was great there something about two women beating the hell out each other make me smile. i kind of wish the fight was longer.

Jason has no idea what he dealing with but nice distraction for him otherwise i don't think Bill would stood a chance.

Jessica she has become one my favourite characters she really is great just when you think she almost a goner we see her feed on the werewolf that hunting her and i kind like it when she wave at wolf that was just plane funny.   i couldn't  agree we need her  more screen time.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments! 8-9-2010 09:00

I knew Eric wouldn't cheat on us Shinny. He loves us too much.

If Bill loves Sookie so much why has he not fixed up her house I mean she has black mold on the walls and lead paint peeling everywhere.

Obviously Crystals family is some sort of shapeshifters or were's but I haven't figured out which one. Also I wonder if Jason has some of Sookies powers in his Gene's but maybe he is a skip.

Love that Sam has his little brother and hope sam can actually help him. Please writers don't turn that ugly.

Plus I think our director has a major crush on Red heads. I have seen more red heads on this show than I see in the Mall on Sunday.

It is obvious Franklin is still alive because Tara is having those dreams about him.

Sookie and wolf guy, can never remember his name is hot but they seem more like bff's
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments! 8-9-2010 09:00

And I forgot Laf's power,he has to be a witch since we are doing mythical creatures we haven't seen one of those yet.

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom I knew Eric wouldn't cheat on us Shinny. He loves us too much.
Haha, he better not even think about it
Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom And I forgot Laf's power,he has to be a witch since we are doing mythical creatures we haven't seen one of those yet.
That's what I was thinking too and that he got it from his Mamma

Reply 57#57 shinny's post

Ok what is with shows we have enough supernatural characters on the show it would be nice to have normal people, how do they expect us relate to this show majority of character ain't even human?. Apart Andy , Jason and rest cops everyone else seems to have a power. Not quite sure about Tara because what she did to Franklin.

i really hope Laf isn't a warlock ( that what  we call a male witch right ?) i kind like his character to be normal because he's just amusing human but to make him a witch with voodoo seem a little too crazy for this show, we really don't need this to be sideline we have enough side line stories as it is on this show.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

You better never read the books so Bala

remember warlocks are evil. male witches are wizards or sorcerers or witch boys.

Reply 60#60 gabsimom's post

thanks your right

shinny-don't worry i don't read books on tv shows i watch

[ Last edited by bala at 8-10-2010 05:57 ]

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

I got to say I was looking forward to Bill and Sookie having some "time apart".  A bit disappointed there at the end.  I mean really, wouldn't it be nice if she had a normal week maybe.  I was loving the idea of her and the wolf man. yum yum

Glad that Tara is getting her act together, but I do think Franklin is dead.  The BF of the king said he was having a hard time getting Franks brains off the ceiling.  I think that means he's out of the loop.

The little brother is so funny!  He keeps trying to get into fights,.  He's like a rat dog looking to fight a St. Bernard.  It's cute!  You go boy.  haha  

As for eric!!  He can cheat with me ANY DAY!

I think Lafayette mother is crazy and this talk that he has powers is nonscence.  Nothing's coming of that one.  Thought i was impressed with Jesus.  Glad he didn't have hard feelings towards Lafayette. It's not like "L" has a choice in the dealing.

LOVE The kings lover is GOOOONE! HAHAHA. "you took my family, I take yours".  Brilliant!

The whole jason story line bores me to tears.  BAHH go away and do something productive.  It's uninteresting.  she's a shifter, she's not.  She's on drugs, she's not.  Who cares!!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments! 8-10-2010 10:42

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

I agree with Tina, I definitely think Franklin is still alive.

A) Because of what Tina said already; Tara's dream. She wouldn't be having those dreams if he were dead and
B) Because Ball won't get rid of him yet. His character has been received really well by the fans and they would have tried him out on test audiences so Ball knew this.

Quote:
As for eric!!  He can cheat with me ANY DAY!
He won't though, because he is madly in love with Shinny and I. He needed a Blonde and Brunette and only likes Irish girls and hates red heads. He has us 2 and that's all he needs.

Thread