Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 99#99 shinny's post

good things come to those who wait

2x12 "Beyond Here Lies Nothing" - Season 2 Finale discussion thread

Discuss the Season 2 Finale episode Beyond Here Lies Nothing......

I don't want to spoil it for anybody, so I will just say: it definetely didn't dissapoint!! The only thing missing was more Eric. But I have a feeling he will rule next season, so it's all good

Reply 2#2 alexgirl's post

I just finished watching it but don't have much time to comment. I thought it was an ok episode to be honest. At least Maryann is gone! I'm glad they got rid of Eggs character too as he kinda annoyed me!

What I hope is that they don't start to make Eric the villain in this because then what was the point of showing us his "humanity" in this Season at all!!

I hope he does dominate in Season 3, but that we get to see more of book Eric.

Reply 2#2 alexgirl's post

Really you thought it didn't disappoint oh well suppose i just found it quite predictable i soon as i saw the bull i thought it was kill her and than ending which was good. i knew they will leave a clif-hanger and we know who got Bill so it will be interesting what Eric will do to bill now queen has order him to keep bill quiet.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes i thought the same but i did like the way Bill and Sam came together to save Sookie and i also thought Jason and Andy would of given more of a fight. Jessica and Eric storyline for next season i hope are good

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

We found out how jessica picks her victim and i approve those men had it coming.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Well, we don't know it was Eric who took Bill. They are leading you to believe this because what he said to the Queen. My bet is that it's Lorena who took him.

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

your right we don't know but what else would include that scene in final episode?

that scene was irrelevant to story-line unless it used set up the clif-hanger ?

By the way, the lady at the Bar who says to Sam something like "who'd have thought that would happen in this town" is Charlaine Harris, writer of the books :-)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Because it's classic misdirection.

For me, the show could have ended after they killed Maryann. The whole second part was pointless!

The second part did drag and drag. But it was also nice to see how everyone was dealing with what happen.
I like the idea of meeting Sam's clan in the next season since we hear they are evil. I imagine they are Gypsies.
Eggs ending was rather disappointing but whatever I wasn't invested in him just thought the way he died was stupid.
I don't think it was Eric who took Bill either. But do think another vampire hence the need for the gloves when handling the silver.
Now maybe Eric and Sookie can fall in love.

Reply 10#10 shinny's post

Well every season they ended a cliffhanger so they couldn't with them killing her and leaving it like that now they given us think about . you want it to two episodes can you imagine if it was it would of drag on for longer

It was a pretty good ep.

It did conclude the Mary Ann story line with the help of Bill and Sam.

It also did raise some new questions.

What will Sam do now that he knows where his real family is and what they are like?
Who took Bill away?

Lets hope the next season is as good as this one was

According to the books

Does anyone know if the show stays true to the book series?  I heard the maryanne plot was not in the books.  The season finale wasn't as good as the first season.  I hope nest season will be better

it does slightly differ and Maryann was in the books but Jessica is not.

True Blood - Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Only 11 more days and this is back on our screens. I can't wait.

Discuss season 3 episodes here. The thread will be opened on Sunday June 13th.

Episode 1 'Bad Blood'

Sookie turns to Eric for help finding Bill; Andy urges Jason to stay the course; Sam reconnects with his past; Tara seeks refuge from her grief.

[ Last edited by shinny at 6-13-2010 23:55 ]

[ Last edited by shinny at 6-13-2010 23:55 ]

Can't wait and from previews we have some very hot new additions. And some yucky ones too.

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Not much longer now!

Thread