Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 olia's post

It will be added when a reliable source can be found.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

This episode was really good, but I think HBO should do a 2 hour Finale instead (specially now with Labor Day next week and the last episode only on the 13th). This was a "building the momentum" kind of thing. But finally got some Eric again, that is amazing! And (I am not going to spoil anything) the dialog between Andy and Jason is priceless!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:19

Reply 5#5 alexgirl's post

it's not a 2 hour -finale it's a normal episode

Quote:
dialog between Andy and Jason is priceless
Yes that was good but there was good dialog throughout the episode from all character i love sookie asking to be on top than smacking frying pan on guy head. Still ain't bill and Eric on the same side?-both trying get the information bill looks like he's going after Sam but I'm confused about the Egg, does anyone find it funny that tara boyfriend is named egg and there's an egg ?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I know it is a normal episode. It was just a comment, not that HBO will change anything, unfortunately I just think it would make more sensce, that is all!

All spoilers ahead!!!

Yeah where did that egg come from? And what is it?
Eric is so funny, kids are delicious
and Bill knowing Sookie's cousin and not telling kind of suspicious.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:19

Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

Does Sookie know bill know her ?

No she doesn't, I don't want to give anything away but according to those who read the books we will find out later why that is.

Reply 11#11 gabsimom's post

ok thanks for telling me -I'm glad i haven't read the book because i don't get people compare the books to tv show. There are different

Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

I loved the teacup humans

I got the distinct impression that the Queen's had her eyes on Sookie for quite some time; Bill only once mentioned her name, the Queen seemed familiar with who and possibly what she is, and she does have her cousin as one of her feeding vessels. All of that can't be a coincidence. Best part is when Lafayette and Sookie are talking about Eric and the Dreams and whats up with that big egg?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:20

Hey all, have been out of commission for a few days, but am going to watch this tonight and will comment later. Looking forward to it!

First off, I agree Alexgirl that they should have done a two hour finale. It would have run so much better. Not happy that we have to wait after the 13th now!

Because the two last episodes are not together, I feel this was just an extension of the last one and hence just felt dragged out.

The whole scene with the Queen was very tedious in my opinion. The only things we learned here is that Bill knew Hadley and knows the queen very well. Something sinister going on here for sure. And that Maryann can be tricked into believing the God who comes, came and therefore killed! The sooner the better.

I loved the scene with Lafayette and Sookie talking about their Eric dreams, lol. Funny.

And Eric flying, that was new! and calling the kids teacup humans, lol.

The Egg thing was just weird. I wonder what that's all about!?

Some of the best scenes were between Andy and Jason.

I have been away and finally was abot to get caught up.

Wow!! what an amazing two eps these have been. We know know why Maryann want Sam. She wants to eat his heart and sacrifice him to bring her God to her. But at the end I wonder if she may have switched her eyes from Sam to Sookie???

The Queen is very old and that could be the reason why she knows Bill. They may have even had a thing. Will have to wait to see how that goes.

Bill did find out how to Kill Maryann and I can see him trying to make this happen. Cedric was also there to find out how to kill her and win Sookies approval.

I can't wait for the next season
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:20

Quote:
Eric flying, that was new!
i think that was the writer attempt to take the mickey out of superman

GDI I'm so jumpy waiting for the finale. I also don't want it to come cause I know that will be all I have until the book comes out in may cause I've read all the short stories

Reply 95#95 woothdye's post

You know i know how your feeling but with all returning show start the following week i'm kind of happy that it's last episode tomorrow.

Reply 96#96 bala's post

I just read all the books twice in 1 week, re watched all the episodes of true blood and read all the novellas as well as changed the wallpaper on my desktop to an Eric/Sookie one. I'm sort of on a Sookie Stackhouse high and I have a feeling I'm gonna come down hard and be left with that vacant feeling for a few days and I am so not looking forward to it.

I think I will get the first season on dvd and make my mom watch it.

Reply 97#97 woothdye's post

i hate when i get that addicted to a tv show it happens to me a few times it's hard coming down it get even harder when you find out it got cancelled luckily true blood has been renewed

Reply 97#97 woothdye's post

I can't wait for the Finale either and having to wait an extra day is a killer.

I feel your pain. I'm really going to miss this show until it returns in 2010, but I'm in the middle of reading the books, but that will only tied me over for a short while.

I really hope the Finale doesn't disappoint us!

Thread