Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
The Vamp Lady at the end, wonder who is she?
i think she's some sort vampire killer based on her appearance

ps: i wished i hadn't seen the promo now

[ Last edited by bala at 7-20-2009 19:04 ]

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

i can't wait to see sookie and jason see each other in that place

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

Well i knew we couldn't trust Daphne i knew she had a plan to trap Sam.Terry and Layfayette that really surprising scene to see. seeing two grown men hug each other was sweet but at the same time i found rather amusing because guys don't hug each other ever .

Sarah has changed not so innocent herself but the war is going to be interesting to see who survive.

The guy telling his mother girl he's seeing was a vampire was funny as hell and look on her face was priceless.   

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

yes this was a slow paced episode but is Jason dead or alive ?

As to the episode it does provide some background to bill but Godric was a surprised so he was not imprisoned -look next week episode is going to be interesting.

if Maryann is immortal does that mean she can't be killed ?

Sam seem to be the only one believe the cop while everyone think he drunk
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution 8-3-2009 12:16

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 8-3-2009 20:17  
I think he's alive. I think it was the paint ball gun she used on him, lol. Yep, if she's immortal then I don't think she can be killed! But I guess we'll have to wait and see.
So if you can't kill her there only one way - anyone remember what happen in heroes?  

that should keep you thinking

i figured Jason needs to be alive

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

The annoying thing even if they answer our question there than add new question .

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Well this was fantastic episode and i will start Godrick he was inspiration to human everywhere he really wanted peace. i love the fact he was a very fair sheriff but what an ending just when you think the fellowship was defeated one person become suicide bomber    . i love the ending to these episode you just don't know what's going to happen

There were some great line in this episode i wish remember them
Sookie and Eric in church were my favourite lines
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution :-) 8-11-2009 04:32

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

That good point they are fast but we will see how it turns out

i have a feeling Gorick will use his speed take bomber outside

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

ok this is actually first time on the show i actually liked Eric tricking Sookie into drinking his blood it shows her flaw as character in my opinion i mean she so naive and thinks she know everything and also so gullible is what Sookie the way she is. she cares too much Eric know how to use that to his advantage and the dream scene was fantastic but come on it was obvious it was dream.

Holz i'm so glad he stood up to his mother

Jason and Sookie was fantastic but was it just me did anyone notice Sookie was in fact insult him during the whole conversation. Jason seem taken quite well i hate when women insult people but put it in a nice way-maybe I'm reading too much into this   

So it sad ending why did he decide to take blame-i just felt that corny ending for him
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:28

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Jason was fantastic i love the bit with the chain-saw there were some great true blood lines like after sam disappears the drunk cop said 'the last drop i will drink',.   

So With gang back and sookie develop a new power i will be interesting what comes of that but Racheal Wood as the queen i can't wait to see that

i wonder how he will explain that to Jason?  

it does seem like there supernatural people in a small town who else is supernatural ?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution 8-24-2009 23:36

Quote:
who is the Queen
She's the queen of all vampires

Well i couldn't wait , i found a good copy on utube and trust me  this episode worth waiting for i mean what Tara said to her mother and she did really surprised me. This was funny episode espically andy was forced to dance with that cop.
i can't  believe sookie got forced to get spooned by crazyman   

Wow some home truth really hurt i mean all those secret coming out   .
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:19

Reply 5#5 alexgirl's post

it's not a 2 hour -finale it's a normal episode

Quote:
dialog between Andy and Jason is priceless
Yes that was good but there was good dialog throughout the episode from all character i love sookie asking to be on top than smacking frying pan on guy head. Still ain't bill and Eric on the same side?-both trying get the information bill looks like he's going after Sam but I'm confused about the Egg, does anyone find it funny that tara boyfriend is named egg and there's an egg ?

Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

Does Sookie know bill know her ?

Reply 11#11 gabsimom's post

ok thanks for telling me -I'm glad i haven't read the book because i don't get people compare the books to tv show. There are different

Quote:
Eric flying, that was new!
i think that was the writer attempt to take the mickey out of superman

Reply 95#95 woothdye's post

You know i know how your feeling but with all returning show start the following week i'm kind of happy that it's last episode tomorrow.

Reply 97#97 woothdye's post

i hate when i get that addicted to a tv show it happens to me a few times it's hard coming down it get even harder when you find out it got cancelled luckily true blood has been renewed

Reply 99#99 shinny's post

good things come to those who wait

Thread