Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 58#58 silver1978's post

i can't i have to know it

Reply 62#62 ebz_88's post

no idea probably tomorrow

Episode 6

Another great episode, it was dishearting to see Sookie cleaning the blood out of the floor and I'm amazed that none seem know Sookie can read their mind? . i mean surely they know she can hear there thoughts. The two men in Sookie life care very much for her it will be interesting to see who she ends up. man Jason i can't believe he hit Sookie .

Tara was the only friend Sookie needed I'm really like her as the episode getting on i didn't in first episode but now i do  .Tara mother speech was beautiful. I'm now concerned about Jason, Sookie was his rock without her he's going to rock bottom espically since using the V .

This was a very sad episode i like how every episode is very different, it was done brillant a bit too sappy for me but i really liked this episode because it show how good actors/actress are in doing these type of episode, the songs in this episode were very beautiful.

Now ending Sookie and bill need i say more she such a tease with that white dress come on . What a climax    

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

i liked they killed her off because they could do this type of episode.

Tara at first i thought she was a mean person that why i didn't like her

Reply 69#69 shinny's post

Yeah i suppose but she seem a little too serious sometimes

Episode 7

Well this was very rude episode it made me blush

That not easy to do for those of you that know me

Jason

Reply 74#74 shinny's post

yeah and to think if his brother hadn't dragged him he wouldn't of been an actor

Episode 8

Wow this just seem to get better by every episode, the clif-hanger are really good i originally didn't like the show but i now a fan

interview Sam Merlotte

Reply 78#78 iklemiracle's post

yeah i couldn't either until shinny mentioned vinnie-it makes me feel old that i remember who he is

Reply 80#80 iklemiracle's post

i don't mean to but this back 1994-96 he was home & away.

i watch too much tv that i recognise someone who on on a soap 12 years ago .

he look exactly the same as he did back than just he now slightly taller.

i wonder what his secret ?

True Blood 1x09

Wow i love the ending to this episode with bill gone I'm guessing explore this story-line

Episode 10

Well sookie is not happy when she finds out that bill new slave. she really has no luck when it comes to men. so Sam a shape-shifter but can only do animals?. i love the flash back to his child hood i almost feel sorry for him. .

Reply 85#85 shinny's post

This is getting more interesting but Tara knew she was a con artist but she managed to convince her spend money on fake demon. it's a shame but nothing you can do people will believe in stuff as long as they have faith

Reply 87#87 shinny's post

your right but she should of stuck to her gut anyway Jason is really in some trouble he even admitted in this episode she has control over him i just hope she doesn't kill him? .

does anyone know whether this series has 13 or 22 episode per season?.

Reply 89#89 shinny's post

Well i hope this get renewed

True Blood 1x11

Cleaning the dead vampire stuff really affected Jason   I'm glad he realise what type of person she was   but she's good at manipulating Jason .

Bill trying to explain to the new vampire that she can't come back to her life but it was funny when she keep on asking why but her reaction was quite amusing .

Tara mother leaving her in jail was sad to watch.   but that social worker i have my suspicion about her-i just don't trust her   .

Great clif-hanger

So the new episode is the season-finale

Reply 94#94 reremamore's post

i think so since he been missing

Thread