102 123456
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 gabsimom's post

This show (rather first episode) i watched 2 months ago it was worst show i have ever seen

Reply 11#11 gabsimom's post

i wasn't impressed so i going give it a miss

Reply 13#13 gabsimom's post

Well that's the thing if it wasn't ready they shouldn't of shown it.

i don't know i might give it a shot but with amount of new shows that start next month i have say no to some.

Reply 15#15 gabsimom's post

the hardest thing to realise 20% of the new show are going canned so wait 1 year to see which ones get renewed.

Reply 17#17 kwargalla's post

You know i'm always on-line some time so you know i would know something about it.

my policy: enjoy every show because you never knows what's going happen to them

Quote:
Originally posted by gyki98 at 9-15-2008 10:57  
i watched the first ep and i dont like this show.the charecters are too horny
man the opening talk about Horny ,she was bored so decided play while he was driving , i'm surprised he could drive ;P

Reply 32#32 gyki98's post

it messed up and brutal

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 8-7-2008 14:08  
Bala that was a working episode. It has since been rewritten and some characters have been recast.
i watched the second episode your right it a lot better than the first episode but it still a bit too much in place

episode 3

Seriously was written by horny teenager?

Reply 36#36 silver1978's post

i can't really enjoy the show

nothing keep me interesting-it's rather graphic

Reply 38#38 gabsimom's post

Some of bit are crude in place-no taste

Reply 40#40 silver1978's post

yeah but that not vampires-we used vampires like angel and mick not these type of vampires are type dean and sam usually hunt . wow i just connected 3 show together

episode 4

i have to say i liked this episode mainly Jason problem down under that was so funny

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well it was good episode

Episode 5

This episode was boring but than the last 5 seconds -i love how she doesn't even know that her boss is one who killed that woman and she can read minds,  how comes she can't read that he's the killer,  now with that end i have say she on her own.

I'm still not a fan or hooked but it something diffrent to watch and jason man the guy seem get laided in every episode. i like vinnie from home & away but jason is crazy addict i mean they not exactly going make him famous. Seriously i don't see what girl see him that always helping him out.

I'm glad they finally show he became a vampire that was intresting. i hope see his sliar again.

Reply 47#47 gabsimom's post

Thanks i was wondering about that-thank giving me the pieces-and to think if this didn't get added i would given this show a miss

Reply 50#50 gabsimom's post

i don't know who he is

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

Well i don't know since i never read the book

Reply 54#54 silver1978's post

i think she meant last episode

Reply 56#56 silver1978's post

I'm learning more than i need to know i think we need start spoiler topic for this show for those discuss future story-line from the books.

102 123456
Thread