Thread
Printable Version

Caprica Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ghosts in the Machine

Wow this was a fantastic episode Dr.Greystone really determined make her tell him that she is daughter, at least he was smart not to give her a loaded gun but she really held up to be a robot.

Reply 42#42 waterlilybarb's post

This is the first episode that remind me of the BSG theme. Most of theme in BSG were similar to type of things characters did to each other  

Caprica 1x09

This was another great episode a lot of things happen and i am just still a little excited how they ended the episode.  Was this the season finale?. Barnabus is going disappoint Clarence isn't dead all thanks to Mrs Greystone.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-27-2010 08:17 ]

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Does anyone know when it will return ?

Reply 48#48 waterlilybarb's post

Well yes there were some unexpected revelation like greystone making deal with Torrin. Lacey is become a dedicated member.Clarice becoming leader of the group will be interesting even she was going get killed .

Reply 50#50 waterlilybarb's post

Really i wasn't because in pervious episode they both outside of car when it blew up.

Reply 52#52 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah i get what your saying but i really wanted to see what happen to robot and was disappointed to see it was in pieces .

Yes i know it was stored but how did she get into new cap city VR?.

Reply 54#54 sanggye's post

maybe they will explain in flashbacks?

Retribution

This was another great episode Lacy hesitating to set off the bomb show she hasn't fully become a territory but i have to say Clarice payback for Barnby was fantastic and i am glad she didn't kill Lacy but she shouldn't off killed the other two but i understand her decision.

Reply 58#58 waterlilybarb's post

James Marsters really is an excellent actor

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

i don't think it would make for good show if he killed her we need Clarice as character just look at how she handled Barnabas strapped a bomb to him was great payback plus she did it in person. I hope she become a  confidential informer

Things We Lock Away

Well it was another interesting episode so Zoe found T but T wanted revenge but now they on same team i can't wait and see what they do as a team.

False Labor

Wouldn't it be great to have a copy of your wife who will never leave you .

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Well yes but i got a bit confused few times when they were having a conversation

Reply 67#67 waterlilybarb's post

Your certainly more observant when i watch tv show focus actor face since there close between them

Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks that make me feel so much better men don't notice women shoes-we more focused on women faces

Blowback

SPOILERS - Sci-fi has postponed the remaining episodes until next year but Space(Canada) channel will air remaining episodes.

Well i knew it was test.i really thought Amanda was going to be killed but she wasn't.

Dirteaters

Nice nick-names avenging angels   

Greystone investigating Turon and find out he's only CEO that still alive but i liked how tried to deal with Yosof  . We find out a little bit about history admara boys of what happens to their parents.

The redesign new cap city was impressive i didn't know they could do that..

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well I had feeling Zoe must put a over-riding program in all robot to obey Lacey when she was inside UA Robots. It does seem like a waste of time but when it happen it wasn't.

Here Be Dragons

Well great episode the break in was rather impressive but Zoe getting robot to save her parents was GREAT, i didn't even know it was functional. .

Thread