Thread
Printable Version

Caprica Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Great pilot but such a long wait for the series at bit like when they released the movie length pilot of Knight Rider

1x02 Rebirth

Interesting episode i like the way we see the two view's of Zoe and Amanda begins learning a whole life about her daughter she never knew

1x03 The Reins of a Waterfall

After Joseph looses Tamara's avatar and then asking Sam to balance it out i assume killing Amanda should be interesting

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I am still watching but i am having computer problems but great episode and can't wait for the next

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I was surprised about the computer data theft and Zoe's avatar didn't spot the theft as-well

Reply 35#35 waterlilybarb's post

Yes the dog barking at the avatar and Zoe's avatar kicking the ball made this episode better

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Considering he thinks his daughter is in the robot he did some cruel thing to try and expose her

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Great way to end the first half of the season with all that drama in the last minute

1x10 Unvanquished

Nice episode i thought i was obvious the the girl with the pink backpack was giving her mother a final goodbye hug before she went in to the stadium and i was also surprised to see Amanda

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I can see Amanda shooting Clarice in the near future or at least be the confidential informer

Reply 62#62 bala's post

That was a nice cleanup job Joseph organised for Daniel after the death of Tomas, it should be interesting now Tamara and Zoe have settled their differences

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Daniel attempting to perfect a digital copy of Amanda is starting to look a bit creepy especially what she's doing for him

Reply 71#71 bala's post

That was one hell of a sacrifice by killing the mother so Amanda could stay undercover and that was some training exercise when they thought  their ship was hijacked

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Avenging angels is a great nickname but what happened to Joseph and Sam's parents because of  the gun under the mattress was tragic

1x16 The Heavens Will Rise

Wow Lacy taking control of the robot was impressive and killing the mother so Amanda could stay undercover seems a waste of time now Clarice knows she is in danger but who has the missing holoband and why didn't they kill Amanda

Reply 77#77 bala's post

The Graystone's were lucky that their home security protected them while they were in V world and while they were there Amanda was impressive but Clarice and her men was determined to break in to their strong room

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Without saying too much but i loved what happened at the arena

Reply 85#85 careygold's post

Why put a link up for another site when the show is available here and risk yourself being banned for breaking forum rules

Thread