86 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Caprica Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I was satisfied with the end, but not thrilled.  I wish there were more episodes so they could have told the story more thoroughly.  I wasn't crazy about how they ended things with the Adama family (with regards to the Halatha), though I DID like that one part, which wasn't a surprise, but was done well.

I liked what happened at the arena too.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 82#82 waterlilybarb's post

i suppose but i like how they gave it ok ending but Clerance face when she went Gemmon and saw who her mother Superior was priceless.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Agreed.

Caprica is sci-fi Tv show. The show has been appropriately named as “television’s first science fiction family saga” The Caprica world is in pretty bad shape as teenagers escape from reality and seek comfort in the virtual world, which thrives on human sacrifices and orgies. It is in this world that Zoe Graystone perishes and acquires a virtual identity. Fans find Caprica irresistible as it depicts a world at the brink of a civil war. Contrary to the present secular world, Caprica is torn between beliefs of polytheists and monotheists.At present people are craving to watch Caprica episodes which boldly and shockingly examine religion and death.

Links to other sites are not permitted.  I have removed the link from this post.  Posting any more will result in a ban to post. ~ waterlilybarb (Super Moderator)

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 1-6-2011 16:56 ]

Reply 85#85 careygold's post

Why put a link up for another site when the show is available here and risk yourself being banned for breaking forum rules

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Thanks codebreaker.  I just happened to be skimming the forum posts.  I have removed that link.

86 12345
Thread